Strength and Conditioning

TheRagingWolf

Junior
I really think we will notice a big change in the guys on the this upcoming season. It will be their second year going through the off-season program, and training under Golden's new workout plan. I think we start to really see a change this year.

Advertisement
I really think we will notice a big change in the guys on the this upcoming season. It will be their second year going through the off-season program, and training under Golden's new workout plan. I think we start to really see a change this year.

Swasey still here, so I doubt it.

It isn't changing until we get someone with a S & C background that knows what they're doing.

This has been a mandate from Golden the last year, and now this. He stated end of last year when he took over that this team has to get stronger. He said it again at the end of this season. So for those of us that are accused of not knowing what we are seeing, it is funny that our HC is saying the same thing.

I also agree we will see improvement. I don't think Golden is going to just take a wait and see approach. I'd wager that he will be all over this during the off season. I would like to know how he measures improvement.

Advertisement
Five will get you ten that Golden already has a REAL GOOD idea of how improvement will be measured.

I don't see Golden leaving too many things left unattended.

And this one is a big one.

I tell you what. We BETTER get bigger stronger and faster next year. Will the mas exodus we have encountered this season we're gonna need every advantage that we can get.

Inexperience
Lack of depth
and weak also? Oh **** nah. Golden and Swasey has to get this ship moving.

Folks this is a giant **** storm that we are encountering at the moment, make no mistake about it. It is sad to say that we will probably end up 6-6 or worse yet again. SMFH

thumbnail.aspx

Advertisement
Back