Straight horse **** we are not ranked

BigPoppaCane

BIGGIE SMALLS
We beat dem birches at Cameron and no love from the rankings?

Dont want to be ranked if we can't stay there anyways

Im out

Advertisement
Not only not receiving any votes cep 1, but Lunardi doesnt even have us in the bracket, and were not even first 4 out.

That **** is mindboggling to me. RPI 38, SOS 33, 0 bad losses, 5-3 ACC, 14-7 overall, win at Duke.

Weve got at least 9, maybe 10 games left. IMO, we get to 20 wins were a lock. 18-19 and we gotta sweat it out probably.

We don't deserve it yet. 2-1 in our next 3 should get us close.

Agree.

.500 in the ACC and we will need to go deep in the ACC tourney. 20+ wins and we are a lock. VT has looked like **** lately but I am sure Erik Green will give us trouble. If Reggie plays like he did Sunday, it should be an easy win.

It'll be interesting to see how they respond against Va Tech in a game they should win, that's sandwiched between two ranked teams and a Carolina game to follow. Being able to deal with success is just as important as being able to deal with failure.

Advertisement
tough stretch coming up, win 2 of the next three and then maybe, just maybe you can biotch, until then ...

The VT game will determine our fate.

Lose, and we will earn a seat next to the sad clown of life, watching the tourney, IMO. Just won't be able to afford a VT loss and still win 10 ACC games.

Advertisement
The VT game will determine our fate.

Lose, and we will earn a seat next to the sad clown of life, watching the tourney, IMO. Just won't be able to afford a VT loss and still win 10 ACC games.

Greenberg, like Beamer in football, always seems to play Miami harder then anyone else on his schedule.

win 5 of our last 8, steal a couple in the ACC tourney, make the dance. thats all i care about. rankings in hoops mean ****, its all about march madness

Advertisement
Back