Stop the whining please, you are ruining the board

SpikeUM

Head Meshuggah
Premium
its ok to be upset, disappointed, stunned, etc., and its ok to criticize, but the volume of simply STUPID posts are ruining this board just have to stop. This team has been and will be a 6-6 team this year. Its too young and inexperienced, and doesnt have the depth to handle injuries and suspensions.

So no coach is resigning or commiting suicide, no freshman is magically going to get dramatically stronger or better in the next few weeks, yes there are holes on the team, especially on defense (surprised?), yes it hurt having your entire starting LB unit not play (duh!), yes it hurt to have your best safety hurt and your second best safety kicked off the team (double duh!), yes losing sucks.

Guess what? Next year we should be better, but STILL wont have the experience and depth, that is why we are recruiting several JUCO DL's. So adjust to reality, for your mental health and frankly, mine.

Advertisement
I agree with this.

This is full out meltdown mode.

Yes we lost to freaking Virginia.

Yes there have been opportunities that we should have capitalized on.

Yes, D'Onofrio makes ****** calls, Fisch tries to play video games, and Golden is conservative.

But we are getting better. There is direction and a plan for the program. There appears to be accountability and real discipline. Recruiting finally makes sense, we are getting impact players at positions of need. The relationships with HS coaches, the camps, the physicality, the strength and conditioning. I could go on and on with the improvements.

We were ne'er going to be good this year. Did we have opportunities, yes. But we all knew we were going to struggle. Everyone was saying that if we improved over last year, it would be a success. Guess what, we have a chance to do that. Our senior leaders are a 5th year LB who has been injured for three years. A senior RB who is outshines by a freshman, A senior safety who doesn't even start. A CB who finally started living up to his potential, and a junior QB that has started what 13 games?

Now with all that crap, we STILL have a chance at winning our side of the conference, beating FSU/ Clemson, winning our conference and going to freaking orange bowl! If we choose to of course.

Mind you this is all with a ginormous NCAA investigation hanging over the program where nobody currently in the program has anything to do with!

Get the **** out of here with all this complaining bull****. Get on the train and enjoy the ride. It is happening. We are coming back.

People whine when we're predicted to finish 5th in the Coastal, people complain we're only going to win 4 games, then when we win 5 (and counting) people complain we didn't win 7 or 8. When we throw the ball near the end of the game, people complain we didn't run the clock. When we run it, people complain we didn't throw. When the defense sits back, people complain, when we blitz and get burned people complain.

I know all fanbases are like this, but we have to have a **** near monopoly on delusional unrealistic fans.

People whine when we're predicted to finish 5th in the Coastal, people complain we're only going to win 4 games, then when we win 5 (and counting) people complain we didn't win 7 or 8. When we throw the ball near the end of the game, people complain we didn't run the clock. When we run it, people complain we didn't throw. When the defense sits back, people complain, when we blitz and get burned people complain.

I know all fanbases are like this, but we have to have a **** near monopoly on delusional unrealistic fans.

i have found out its always something with alot of these posters

its ok to be upset, disappointed, stunned, etc., and its ok to criticize, but the volume of simply STUPID posts are ruining this board just have to stop. This team has been and will be a 6-6 team this year. Its too young and inexperienced, and doesnt have the depth to handle injuries and suspensions.

So no coach is resigning or commiting suicide, no freshman is magically going to get dramatically stronger or better in the next few weeks, yes there are holes on the team, especially on defense (surprised?), yes it hurt having your entire starting LB unit not play (duh!), yes it hurt to have your best safety hurt and your second best safety kicked off the team (double duh!), yes losing sucks.

Guess what? Next year we should be better, but STILL wont have the experience and depth, that is why we are recruiting several JUCO DL's. So adjust to reality, for your mental health and frankly, mine.

this

but who is the 2nd best safety that got booted?

Advertisement

This.

this

but who is the 2nd best safety that got booted?

Ray Ray.

Advertisement
Back