Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Hey if anyone who made a few bucks off my recs feels generous, Andrew added the option to gift someone else a non-recurring subscription by clicking their name and then "Gift."

It's obviously an inconsequential amount of money but I can't connect my name (via credit card, or any other reveal, etc.) to a website where I am discussing stocks for reasons that may be obvious to some.

Many thanks. Go Canes.

Edit: Someone got me. Many thanks, stranger. :100:

Last edited:
My TLT puts are finally starting to pick up steam. May have been the most obvious play I've ever made in my short history

Ark’s new space etf put out their list of holdings. Their second largest holding is... the Ark 3D printing etf. Starting to look like a pyramid...

1617061133130.jpg

Advertisement
I’m just making fun of myself. Everything I buy recently goes down. This happened to rally shortly after I bought.

Advertisement
Ark’s new space etf put out their list of holdings. Their second largest holding is... the Ark 3D printing etf. Starting to look like a pyramid...

View attachment 145104

3D printing is an important part of space exploration on potential settlements or space stations. Much easier to transport raw goods and print as needed. But ya, the optics are bad.

Advertisement
This Archegos fund story is wild. Also, I bet something similar is the next black swan event. Too much margin trading, growth stocks down, banks call on a big enough fund or funds.

3D printing is an important part of space exploration on potential settlements or space stations. Much easier to transport raw goods and print as needed. But ya, the optics are bad.
I have no issue with 3D being included in it, but they just raised their overall permitted investment percentages. It just smells and looks fishy to include it at that percent right after a period of large redemptions and a decrease in underlying assets.

I have no issue with 3D being included in it, but they just raised their overall permitted investment percentages. It just smells and looks fishy to include it at that percent right after a period of large redemptions and a decrease in underlying assets.

They're double dipping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back