Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
The proverbial million dollar question? The Coinbase IPO is out on the 14th and all signs point to a blockbuster. Does Galaxy get a bump from it? I think so?
You might want to consider buying over several days.
There has been a ton of big positive news over the course of the last week plus regarding institutional adoption of digital assets...major catalysts for those who have been slow to accept the reality and/or disbelievers of the legitimacy of the tech and its value. As with everything I thought I was for sure too late to the crypto world, considering the growth over the past six months. But as I look deeper...this likely is just the tip of the iceberg. The world is changing right before our eyes. China introducing a digital currency is going to really speed things up too.

Credit where credit is due - @Cryptical Envelopment with the absolute recommendation of the century on Galaxy.

Up another 20% today. The filed for a US BTC ETF. She's a beast. Still a long way to go. Could be a wild ride, buckle up your big boy pants.

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 4.20.03 PM.png

There has been a ton of big positive news over the course of the last week plus regarding institutional adoption of digital assets...major catalysts for those who have been slow to accept the reality and/or disbelievers of the legitimacy of the tech and its value. As with everything I thought I was for sure too late to the crypto world, considering the growth over the past six months. But as I look deeper...this likely is just the tip of the iceberg. The world is changing right before our eyes. China introducing a digital currency is going to really speed things up too.
As Mike Novogratz put it "we're at an inflection point."

Advertisement
I git in at the top today. Of course. Get ready to fall.
Don’t worry I sold half my shares at 27.50 (in at 13.75 so not complaining for a second) so we should even out. I’m the king on taking profits and stocks skyrocketing after that date.

Certainly could be worse things in life than selling too early and making some money though!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve owned it at .60 over a year. Didn’t buy more when it went to .20
Nice. Looks like the Robin Hood gang is at work. I bought a little DMGGF instead of XRP, which was a mistake. Not complaining, due to being up over 300% on BRPHF with a very large position.

Advertisement
Looks like Galaxy hit serious upward resistance @ 37...I'm curious to see what happens as it correlates to COIN tomorrow. Nearly 2x average volume today already.

Has anyone put money into Sofi? Only 3k required. You can buy IPO before open market. Not aware of any other brokers that do this.

Looks like Galaxy hit serious upward resistance @ 37...I'm curious to see what happens as it correlates to COIN tomorrow. Nearly 2x average volume today already.
I heard that there might be another big block sale sometime in April. This was said to be the last one. Have no idea how true, but if it is that's really bullish.

Advertisement
Back