• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Cryptical Envelopment

Fare you well, fare you well
Been going balls deep into the Lunaverse. Bonding ETH on Lido via Metamask to produce bETH, borrowing (very low LTV) against it (at negative interest rate aka getting paid in ANC) to pull out UST. Using that UST with ANC in the Spectrum Protocol (recently audited) to auto farm by providing liquidity in the ANC-UST LP (current yield: 133% and SPEC token rewards) and to buy more LUNA.

Fucking complicated as all hell. But brilliant. There is going to be so much LUNA burnt in the next six months IMO it's going to be insane.

Current price: $36.36

Last edited:

CFLCane

Junior
Stupid question on options.

I hold an UPST 150$ 8-20 call with a 10.80 premium from a few weeks ago. I was down 52% heading into earnings but they smashed it out of the park as i expected and it's up 23% premarket past my breakeven. How can i forecast what my profit will be after hours? Is there a calc or website i can use?

Edit : Sold 130% profit. Will certainly look to add down the road. This company is killing it.

Man...i really let this one get away from me. Bought 150$ calls when it was 120$ and flipped them when it hit 170$ something...... and 2 months later it's 373$.

CFLCane

Junior

CFLCane

Junior
@Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU

DME's still adrift with no news to report other than a court hearing happening on Wednesday for well 3 that has had an injunction on it since early this year.

Global helium update, Argonon is going to try and create a spot market for helium.

I listened to the DME vs Flagstaff appeal hearing today. I'm no legal analyst but it certainly seemed like DME's lawyer ate Flagstaffs lawyers lunch.