Steven Ortiz, 2021 DB, Arizona

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he that good? Anddd why hasn’t he camped or visited? I know he went to a game but he didn’t stop by campus to visit with the coaches(if my memory serves me right).

Donny worry. Rumph is on it. He will offer When the kids committed

I'm confused, do people on this board really think Mike is the one who isn't offering these kids? This is all Manny. Manny is the one who decides who receives offers. This has been going on for a few years now. I honestly thought everyone knew that by now.

All I know is his soph tape looks great and you would think he will just get better as time goes by. Hope we get in touch with him and get things moving in our favor.

Advertisement
I'm confused, do people on this board really think Mike is the one who isn't offering these kids? This is all Manny. Manny is the one who decides who receives offers. This has been going on for a few years now. I honestly thought everyone knew that by now.
So we pay a CB coach not to do evaluations and don’t allow him to offer. If that’s the case why is he employed

If he's got interest we need to get a move on & offer this kid.

AZ is quietly a state that produces some really good talent, especially schools like Chandler, Centennial, Pinnacle, Saguaro, Perry, Gilbert, Salpointe Catholic etc..

I know he plays CB but I like his upside at FS, he's got real good instincts.
Get him down and let Ed give him the Cane test -- looks like a Cane, plays like a Cane, works like a Cane, and Ed says this kid smells like a Cane then bring him home. Ed knows what Canes look like.

Advertisement
We chase after kids that everybody knows is only going to troll the shìt of us & we have no shot with, but drag our feet & take forever to offer a kid begging to be a Cane...

And it's not like he's not good or anything, the boy is a 92 rated 4-star that plays at a good school.

He's someone that you could take an early commit from & he'll stick. I don't get wtf they're waiting for.

Its a head scratcher that we do this all the time. Were doing it right now with another 2020 DB lol

Advertisement
Its a head scratcher that we do this all the time. Were doing it right now with another 2020 DB lol
They’re hoping that Reed, Hypolite and Telly pay dividends in sofla recruiting.
I just don’t see it but time will tell. The question is how long will the staff wait to move on from a local kid now?
I’ve always said that kids are told by other schools to troll and string us along. Too many examples of this happening as recently as that Auburn kid and that Lakeland duo.
if these guys are as good as everyone says they are they we’ll move on sooner than previous staffs and lock up other kids sooner.

People ***** about our fanbase. But if it weren’t for us, we’d still be watching the Al Golden and D’Onorfio **** show. We do more for this program (good and bad) than anyone gives us credit for.

Advertisement
Back