MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

If I were Shalala, I'd have terminal guilt and insomnia over selling out our team with the move to HRS. I can't believe Coral Gables awarded her with a US Rep seat... I don't care if Stalin was running as her opponent.

Advertisement
He may have been more focused.
The DL may have fed off the crowd's energy and sacked the QB.
focus-hard-yea.jpg

All Miami Hurricanes home football game tickets should be 100% free, all general admission. First come, first serve. Maybe Ruiz could subsidize the cost. “Miami Hurricanes football, brought to you by LifeWallet”

Why would anyone pay and travel to a game? Make it a free community event until there is actual demand. Then only sell the best tickets at a steep discount.

Tickets were as cheap as $5.

Remember when Ivey allowed that fake punt TD vs GT?

An empty, lifeless HRS can put you to sleep if you're not careful. That and there's like seven million laser shows going on at every timeout with the audio on full blast.

If I were Shalala, I'd have terminal guilt and insomnia over selling out our team with the move to HRS. I can't believe Coral Gables awarded her with a US Rep seat... I don't care if Stalin was running as her opponent.

Your post pre-supposes that Shalala wasnt intentionally trying to destroy UM football.

Advertisement
No fix for this. Cane fans didn’t go to games like today’s even when we were the best team in the nation. They’ll go to big games. But that’s about it.

Maybe we shouldn’t sked so many teams like Bethune, So. Miss and MTSU all in the same month. Those are attendance killers. One or two maybe but three?
**** .... I went to all 3 ... and I was super ****ed yesterday. I have club seats ... but the ticket cost is the least of the issues. Time ... drive from Daytona area ... tailgate or lunch with a buddy (we did Peruvian ceviche yesterday that was the highlight of the day) ... enjoy a game (didn't happen yesterday) then get into the hotel for the night and drive back ****ed off on Sunday. Now I really have to think about repeating that for UNC. **** even Duke could field a superior effort. Seems like Gattis sucked all of the energy out of the offense ... nobody wants to play besides Jake.

Advertisement
This is not a stadium issue its a heart and mentality issue, Cot **** divas be kicking gravel if I was in charge

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was the stadiums fault Ivey got burned for a 98 yrd TD or however long it was.... absolutely wouldn't have happened if we had "our own" place to play....
come on chunk GIF

How TF do you give up inside leverage when you already have the WR like 2 yds. from the sideline? LOL

Like there was no chance in **** the WR was gonna take an outside release, SMH.

They came out flat because they were not ready to play this game. You’re out of your mind if you think this game would draw more than 40k. Want a full crowd, win some ******* games. We do not see a full house the rest of the season, now.

I am beginning to question why I even went and I rarely miss games.
You went because you're an optimistic guy.
Could i borrow some from ya?..

That’s funny

I specifically pointed out to those around me right before kick how MTSU was bouncing around while our sidelines looked like a morgue.

Crowd or not, one team was ready to play, one wasn’t. Point blank period.
They looked like that off the bus

Advertisement
Back