MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

QSTOKES

Sophomore
This isn’t the ONLY problem but we have NO home field advantage. Half empty, quite stadiums at kickoff make visiting teams more comfortable. We come out as flat as the stadium atmosphere. Idc what anyone says, these kids thrive off energy and juice from fans and packed stadiums! Watching other games today and seeing those atmospheres but us to shame. We need something to call home ASAP

Ps - fire Gattis

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s funny

I specifically pointed out to those around me right before kick how MTSU was bouncing around while our sidelines looked like a morgue.

Crowd or not, one team was ready to play, one wasn’t. Point blank period.

It’s not on fans at all but we have no home field advantage and we need all the advantages we can get lol
They came out flat because they were not ready to play this game. You’re out of your mind if you think this game would draw more than 40k. Want a full crowd, win some ******* games. We do not see a full house the rest of the season, now.

I am beginning to question why I even went and I rarely miss games.

This isn’t the ONLY problem but we have NO home field advantage. Half empty, quite stadiums at kickoff make visiting teams more comfortable. We come out as flat as the stadium atmosphere. Idc what anyone says, these kids thrive off energy and juice from fans and packed stadiums! Watching other games today and seeing those atmospheres but us to shame. We need something to call home ASAP

Ps - fire Gattis
They could have played in a prison and still should have won

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Ps - fire Gattis

We need to move to a smaller stadium. 50k is perfect but I'm not against that proposed soccer stadium. This progam is just a mess from every point of view. I really hope Mario can fix this

Not the only problem but big part of it

Attachments

• 98F6A266-6EB9-44BC-A447-9DC67DBE3DD9.jpeg
    98F6A266-6EB9-44BC-A447-9DC67DBE3DD9.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 160

Ps - fire Gattis
No fix for this. Cane fans didn’t go to games like today’s even when we were the best team in the nation. They’ll go to big games. But that’s about it.

Maybe we shouldn’t sked so many teams like Bethune, So. Miss and MTSU all in the same month. Those are attendance killers. One or two maybe but three?

Advertisement
Back