[TWEET]711189250964897792[/TWEET]

[TWEET]711158467885723648[/TWEET]

[TWEET]711191139211153408[/TWEET]

[TWEET]711203132756336641[/TWEET]

[TWEET]711209120792256514[/TWEET]

[TWEET]711186590337523713[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Juwon Young is a man.

He flashed a little last year but if the light goes off for him, he's gonna be a star. Dude has size and physical ability for days. I would imagine (and hope) that this system will be easier for him to pick up an he can be more instinctive and better protected.

Mike_SOTU ‏@Dorseyitis 37m37 minutes ago
Coach glad they weren't allowed to hit the QB today ... Offense as a whole had issues w/ blitz pick up

OL having issues already..

Mike_SOTU ‏@Dorseyitis 25m25 minutes ago
A noticeably bigger Langham was at 220 last season and 236 this spring

Cd7C-ZzW4AMplaI.jpg

Any chance Langham can be a player?

Advertisement

Cd7C-ZzW4AMplaI.jpg

If he continues to put on weight, good weight, maybe he becomes a TE. Obviously in the Jimmy Graham mold as I don't see him being a great blocker. However, flexed out, he would seem to present a nightmare match up. I have never seen the guy play so I could be way off, but doesn't seem like a stretch based on measurables.

Go Canes!

Coach glad they weren't allowed to hit the QB today ... Offense as a whole had issues w/ blitz pick up

Not that the OL is great or anything but I'm totally fine with this. It's about time the D was ahead of the O in spring practice. How it should be, IMO.

Advertisement

Well they aren't going to go from embarrasing to good is two practices in shorts.

Advertisement

Cd7C-ZzW4AMplaI.jpg

The added fat should do wonders for his 4.9 speed. Any time guys get heavier it's a good thing, as we've seen the last several years.

Advertisement
Eh I just remember more of a buzz around spring practice in the past. Maybe I'm wrong

Cd7C-ZzW4AMplaI.jpg

The added fat should do wonders for his 4.9 speed. Any time guys get heavier it's a good thing, as we've seen the last several years.

The amount of (bad) weight this kid has put on since high school is ridiculous. I watched him in high school and he was a lanky ballhawk with some ball skills and upside. Now he looks like a bloated Lame Farquharson who has been hawking meatballs instead footballs.

Advertisement
Back