View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
a position with the Seattle Seahawks

Kevin Beard becomes a front-runner for the WR coach position

Advertisement
Advertisement
highly doubt anyone is stupid enough to take Paul Williams off our hands. Dudes definition of dead weight.

Advertisement
Only domino left to fall is Paul Williams wonder where he lands

He could have a field day selling soft cushions at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Oh, and you're forgetting the ultimate dominoes...

1435440_17164.jpg

How the **** has Paul Williams not been fired yet?

But even more than that, If Paul Williams was going to be fired anyway, why not do it soon after the Bowl game? I mean keeping him definitely hurt our chances at landing Cb's, so why wait until after NSD to fire him? I just don't get that.
I literally think it would be better to recruit a kid without a db coach, than to recruit a kid saying Paul Williams will be his coach.

that offensive side of the ball would only have 2 experienced college coaches on it with Coley and Kehoe.

Advertisement
So...Golden made mention of possible changes after signing day.
We've since had two coaches move on to the NFL.

You have to wonder what they told the recruits BEFORE signing day, if they knew (or not) that this was going to happen.

How the **** has Paul Williams not been fired yet?

But even more than that, If Paul Williams was going to be fired anyway, why not do it soon after the Bowl game? I mean keeping him definitely hurt our chances at landing Cb's, so why wait until after NSD to fire him? I just don't get that.
I literally think it would be better to recruit a kid without a db coach, than to recruit a kid saying Paul Williams will be his coach.

Because golden doesnt fire anyone, everyone has left on theor own acccord, please NFL team take dorito

Advertisement
i say move KB up hes connected in sofla and hes a good coach, lets start this youth movement

Advertisement
Back