Sony

caneofny

Sophomore
FSU fans on Rivals mainboard say its a fact that as of now, Sony is all Nole. One says he is friends with his coach. This typical Nole bs or is there something there? Anyone from area have insight?

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU fans on Rivals mainboard say its a fact that as of now, Sony is all Nole. One says he is friends with his coach. This typical Nole bs or is there something there? Anyone from area have insight?

Are you trolling this site? We don't like trolling the football boards here. The WEZ is for trolling not FB boards.

Are you trolling this site? We don't like trolling the football boards here. The WEZ is for trolling not FB boards.

Not trolling. Asking a question based off of a thread I was reading. I don't have recruiting info, nor am I trying to pass any along. Just looking for information.

Advertisement
Don't we have highlights of him throwing up the U all over the place? Similar to Duke. And you know Duke is gonna make sure he gets in here.

Advertisement
Yeah Sony said in an interview with the FSU sight after the FSU Miami game this year that. Durning the game he found himself rooting for []_[]M, if he feels that way while at an away UM game while on another teams visit. I feel very confident about our chances here

Considering that this kid is just under 2 years away from signing a LOI, it really is worthless to speculate on where he's leaning. He will change his mind back and forth and will take ALOT visits over the next two years. Let's cross this bridge when we get to it.

Advertisement
Considering that this kid is just under 2 years away from signing a LOI, it really is worthless to speculate on where he's leaning. He will change his mind back and forth and will take ALOT visits over the next two years. Let's cross this bridge when we get to it.

True, or at least thats what will be printed and speculated. You can't deny that we put ourselves in position to have the upper hand though.

Smells like a troll to me.. Post count **** near Confirms it

Smells like a troll to me.. Post count **** near Confirms it

Pot, meet kettle.

Advertisement
Back