Some tidbits

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
-Tim Williams is looking more and more like a Miami/FSU battle with the 'Noles the more likely at the moment because he wants to be within driving distance of his home due to the fact he has a baby in Louisiana. LSU hasn't been in contact with him for about a month and aren't crazy about him because they think he is undersized. I talked to somebody who compares him to Dwayne Hoilett from last year's class. Williams will be visiting on August 12th.

-Marcell Harris and Jordan Sherit are rumored to be committing to UF soon, possibly as early as their upcoming camp, Friday Night Lights., Harris has been a lean for a while (his father played there) and after losing contact with the Miami staff for a period of time, UF made a jump with Sherit. A couple people also told me they wouldn't be surprised to see VH3 commit there as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have we really missed on Sherit? I thought we were prioritizing Bostwick as the DT/DE hybrid, with Williams as upside but not necessary.

Have we really missed on Sherit? I thought we were prioritizing Bostwick as the DT/DE hybrid, with Williams as upside but not necessary.

Bostwick and Williams would fill completely different fronts. I doubt Bostwick has a chance at being a DE in a 4-3. He is only an end in a 3-4. Williams on the other hand is 4-3 end and 3-4 OLB.

Would suck to miss on both Sherit and Williams

So we basically slow played Sherrit in lieu of Williams, who is likely a Nole.

Very presumptuous. It amazes me the leaps people will take with maybe 3% of the information that's actually in the UM War Room.

Advertisement
Not much good news with this thread.

It'll still be funny if all these kids go to UF because they're going to stink again this year, and for the foreseeable future. Muschamp looks totally lost on the sidelines, and Georgia and South Carolina have passed Florida by in their division.

I dont care about DE. If we get a great one, fine. If not, dont matter.

Hoilette
Hamilton
McCord
Williams
Chick
Terry
Pierre
ODonnell

That's EIGHT DEs in 2 years. Unless Golden recruited a bunch of JAGS at DE the past couple years, we should be set for years to come.

Advertisement
I dont care about DE. If we get a great one, fine. If not, dont matter.

Hoilette
Hamilton
McCord
Williams
Chick
Terry
Pierre
ODonnell

That's EIGHT DEs in 2 years. Unless Golden recruited a bunch of JAGS at DE the past couple years, we should be set for years to come.

you always got to think injury and other problems, ie... quiting, suspension, etc... this is football it happens...

Please keep these type of tidbits to yourself in the future.

I keed I keed. Thank you for your reports.

Advertisement
Tim needs to look at a map, it's still a 7 hour drive from Tally to Baton Rogue. Yes, it is closer than Miami, but 7 hr drive isn't nothing.

Why LSU not want Williams? Don't say too small, they got a DE that weighs 215 pounds playing

Advertisement
Back