Some drama with Bush

The Dude

Junior
Larry/D$/Anybody-
It is being reported that there is some behind the scene drama with Bush. They are reporting it just as a rumor right now, but have you heard anything? Thanks.

Advertisement
It's from Canessport. Don't want to post what Ferman said word for word, but basically he just mentioned how he is hearing rumored drama in with Bush and other schools going after him....he then says, "if you know what I mean."

I took that as schools coming to town with their money bags. But i just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything.

Thanks.

really I'm surprised that he didn't get bought.

anyone have an update on Northrup? see he is visiting FSU soon. sounded like he was waivering a while back. we really need this kid and would suck big time to lose him to the semenholes

Advertisement
Bush got an in-home visit from Gene Chizik, Trooper Taylor, and VanGorder, their new DC. Auburn fans think they are back in it.

Bush got an in-home visit from Gene Chizik, Trooper Taylor, and VanGorder, their new DC. Auburn fans think they are back in it.

and there you have it. smh. wouldn't surprise me if we lose Bush on signing day. money talks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

mrmoneybags.gif

FWIW, Untamed "Peter Ariz" Cane, which goes to school with Deon and has been on it since day 1, LOL'd at the notion of Deon wavering.

So...I will take Peter's word over Ferman. Rest your little heads children and disregard my original post.

Advertisement
Back