Update Some changes to the Sports board

Andrew

All American
Administrator
You are now required to select a thread prefix when making a post. This allows users to filter to post on certain topics, such as a particular sport. I have added an off-topic prefix for off-topic threads. All off-topic threads have the same rules as any other threads type on this site. No politics or anything close to it is allowed. I also update the forum to include off-topic in the title.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sincerely, not being malicious, if the Supreme Court rules section 230 in unconstitutional, does that affect anything here?

(I ask because it's in the news and there are probably others wondering the same)

Sincerely, not being malicious, if the Supreme Court rules section 230 in unconstitutional, does that affect anything here?

(I ask because it's in the news and there are probably others wondering the same)
Depends on what it is replaced with and how it's applied to websites like ours.

I guess the critical point is are boards like CIS classified as "publishers or speakers" vs "platforms" right?

Talk about an earthquake level change....

Was the font size changed? Viewing on iphone chrome and I have to hold the phone a few inches away from my face to read anything. Been like this for about 2 days now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I noticed the format of the site changed.... is there a way to change it back to the way it was??... I believe a while back there was a option for older style.... Been looking around and don't see anything... Just options to go light or dark.... thanks..

Advertisement
Back