So who ****ed you off the most this year?

Advertisement
Was it little danny "we play football if it rains?" penos? We were humming offensively against fsu and louisville so at least there were some spots for that sad excuse of a coach.

Was it blake "simple man" baker?

Was it Manny "used 89 chevrolet lumina for sale!" Diaz?

Or all things considered, is it the tranny lover blake "I just do stuff.." james?

For me it's blake "hee haww" baker by a long shot. Yes the offense is an abortion, but the defense was supposed to be relatively the same. This guy don't even look like he belongs on the sideline of bethune cookman with how he coaches. Get that "country boy" the fck off the sidelines, possibly the worst hire in school history.
The idiot slurpers on this board that have been proven wrong. I TOLD YA SO!!!!!!!!

Enos for his maddening affinity for running plays into the short side of the field and a lack of any type of tempo..they all got to go but this prick is at the top of my list, I just can’t deal with this plodding offense anymore in a time where other teams are scoring for fun. We’re so boring on O it’s brutal to watch..

Last edited:
1. <Blake “Ticket Sales” James> for having no balls to get us back on course several years ago.

2. <Dan “What da fak play was that” Enos> for our ****** offensive woes.

3. <Manny “Snake Oil” Diaz> for not holding people accountable.

4. <Blake “Best beard in da business” Baker> for our bi-polar defense

BOT clueless
James 4 hr nationwide coaching search
CMD staff choices Banda, patch & Baker were horrific
when will some one call them out BOT, AD Dept group for stealing money from ACC

Advertisement
The moment Manny Diaz was hired. Just showed this school doesn’t care about winning football games anymore or just have idiots running the show or both. Mark Richt gave them a free out by retiring and they turn around and hire a coach who was well on his way to Temple. Absolutely no coaching search at all. This is all on those idiots in the athletic department.

Advertisement
Enos by a country mile. Jarren was my number two. I’ll prepared and a giant ******* crying girl.

Advertisement
Was it little danny "we play football if it rains?" penos? We were humming offensively against fsu and louisville so at least there were some spots for that sad excuse of a coach.

Was it blake "simple man" baker?

Was it Manny "used 89 chevrolet lumina for sale!" Diaz?

Or all things considered, is it the tranny lover blake "I just do stuff.." james?

For me it's blake "hee haww" baker by a long shot. Yes the offense is an abortion, but the defense was supposed to be relatively the same. This guy don't even look like he belongs on the sideline of bethune cookman with how he coaches. Get that "country boy" the fck off the sidelines, possibly the worst hire in school history.
No one. Canes haven't made or break my Saturdays since 2012.

It’s Manny “we wont accept 7-6... unless we win a bowl game” Diaz. He just talks, he’s in over his head. How can you respect a coach who’s been wrong about everything?

1.) The bloggers brainwashing me that this team was going to be worth a ****
2.) the people who call you a “fake fan” because you ain’t a slurper
3.) the staff

Advertisement
The monumental waste of talent. This team should have won 9 games at least. The coaching was poor, the effort on the field sucked, and the coaching staff had no idea how to fix any of it. This team got worse through the year....
This year was the biggest waste in 40+ years of being a Canes fan. Horrible...

Manny.

From all the fake swag in the spring/summer, to the NOT holding his coaches like Enos accountable and stepping in when **** was going south. Also not pulling the authority card and benching kids not performing and just going through the motions. Everything starts up top. He failed.

Enos is what he is. A glorified QB coach. That's painfully obvious now. His Arkansas offenses are LONG gone.

1. Flake James and the other incompetent **** stains in the AD department. They put this whole **** show together and need consequences for their actions.

2a. Penos
b. Butch Barry
c. Rest of offensive staff
The season has been one head scratching decision after another. There was no game planning. The was no scheme adjustment when things went poorly. How the **** is the offensive line still so bad? QBs have no time to throw and when they do it seemed it was a drop or terrible pass/decision. The running backs were a strength and they were largely ignored most games.

3a. Diaz and Baker
I put these two together since they both run the defense. Time and time again this unit made bone head mistakes that were back breaking. Baker looks like he has no clue what he is doing and it's evident when Manny has to get more involved with the defense. It's never good when your boss has to come do your job for you. It means neither boss nor employee are doing their jobs efficiently.The turnover chain has lost all of its luster. Manny better pawn the **** thing off.
3b. The rest of the defensive staff and special teams
I know we lost some good talent on the back end of the defense but the lapses in coverage were horrendous at times. The linebackers still are meh. Yes we will miss them at times next year but they never seemed to make the big impact plays you would expect out of seniors that have played together for so long. The line was good but outside of GR15 nothing exceptional and that kid would be a special player on any team. Bottom line is the defense was good enough but not close to elite like we want to think it should've been.

4. The players
At some point you have to say I gotta do better, no matter the situation I'm in. I thought that had happened after the team meeting but it was all false bravado. We had a few true leaders like Deejay but not enough to cut the bullshyt dancing when we are losing by double digits.

There needs to be significant changes come soon or next season will be worse. I believe that talent wise this will be Manny's best team at Miami unless a few ace recruiters are brought in. The time to win was now with a talented but young team. What a waste of a season.

Advertisement
Back