So who ****ed you off the most this year?

paksat

Junior
Banned
Was it little danny "we play football if it rains?" penos? We were humming offensively against fsu and louisville so at least there were some spots for that sad excuse of a coach.

Was it blake "simple man" baker?

Was it Manny "used 89 chevrolet lumina for sale!" Diaz?

Or all things considered, is it the tranny lover blake "I just do stuff.." james?

For me it's blake "hee haww" baker by a long shot. Yes the offense is an abortion, but the defense was supposed to be relatively the same. This guy don't even look like he belongs on the sideline of bethune cookman with how he coaches. Get that "country boy" the fck off the sidelines, possibly the worst hire in school history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blake James said, “Wouldn’t it be funny if we hired a Temple coach AND a DC from a 7 win season at the same time?”

Advertisement
Equally galling were:
1. the attempted sell job on the season's coming achievements when Manny was so eminently unqualified
2. the SLURPERS buying into the above nonsense
3. the failure by many to see that the solution is not a quick fix but sanitation of the Hecht

Advertisement
Equally galling were:
1. the attempted sell job on the season's coming achievements when Manny was so eminently unqualified
2. the SLURPERS buying into the above nonsense
3. the failure by many to see that the solution is not a quick fix but sanitation of the Hecht

I'll admit that I fell for all 3. FIU was where it all became clear to me.

Blake James and those that believe someone like him should be running any D1 athletics program.

**** is in the mix because of his sheer arrogance and unwillingness to adapt. The rest are doing the best they can, it’s not their fault our idiot administration put them in positions they aren’t qualified or capable of executing.

Advertisement
If Enos isn't at the top of everyone's list, you're not paying attention.

Replacing Enos is only part of the answer. The whole chain of command is corrupt and incompetent.
1. Bass needs to be removed from all AD-related decisions.
2. The Hecht needs to be sanitized of all fembots and cucks.
3. A quality autonomous AD, steeped in football, needs to be hired.

The rest will take care of itself because a competent AD will clean house.

Replacing Enos is only part of the answer. The whole chain of command is corrupt and incompetent.
1. Bass needs to be removed from all AD-related decisions.
2. The Hecht needs to be sanitized of all fembots and cucks.
3. A quality autonomous AD, steeped in football, needs to be hired.

The rest will take care of itself because a competent AD will clean house.
That's the solution, but the question was who ****ed you off the most. I wasn't screaming at Bass, James, Strawley or even Diaz yesterday.

Advertisement
Back