So the Ladys got jobbed

CaneDaddy

All-American
3rd seed, 1st and 2nd round is in SPOKANE, WASHINGTON, and will more than likely have to play Rutgers in the 2nd round.

Advertisement
nobody else on this site gives a rats *** about womens sports

i refuse to even acknowledge that they exist

**** dude they got screwed on the seeding especially the matchup with the nappy headed ho's in the second. That's some BS right there. If they can get past RU I like their chances to go far though.

Advertisement
They didn't deserve a 2 seed, they were number 6 in the country and lost to Wake Forest. 3 seed it is. Regardless, they would have had to have played a true road game, not neutral site, if they had been a 2 seed, so shut up.

They didn't deserve a 2 seed, they were number 6 in the country and lost to Wake Forest. 3 seed it is. Regardless, they would have had to have played a true road game, not neutral site, if they had been a 2 seed, so shut up.

Spokane is practically in Idaho.

Not that I'm all that invested in women's college basketball but how can you be the #6 team in the country but only the #3 seed in your region? The math doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
The Canes were ranked #9 after losing to Wake Forest. That's what caused the drop to a number 3 seed.

Don't lose to ****** teams is the name of the game in women's hoops. We had no business losing to Wake, a team we slaughtered by 25 in the regular season.

So what? Maryland got a #2 seed and:
a. We beat them twice
b. Lost to VT who is worse than Wake Forest

They got jobbed.

And you... **** off.

Advertisement
Back