So lurking gator fans

RickDerris

Senior
You just became the new headcorch of the gators . In week 2 you face the UM in miami , whats your game plan ? What are your strengths you think match up well against us ? How do you keep our offense from making you taste our balls ?

Advertisement
ugh, can you lock this...last thing we want is to encourage the jort wearing inbreds to come out and post on this board.

You just became the new headcorch of the gators . In week 2 you face the UM in miami , whats your game plan ? What are your strengths you think match up well against us ? How do you keep our offense from making you taste our balls ?

Nice try Muschamp!

Nice try Muschamp!

lol at the idea of Muschamp poring over Cane boards to gameplan for the 7th. I could imagine it happening.

If I was Florida I would run, run, and run again until we could effectively show them we could stop it. The end.

But I would never associate myself with the turds.

Advertisement
I like Stacy Coley against their 4th corner all day long...

On and before I forget to all those gaydurr fans who may post in this thread **** the UF Gaydurrs...

If I was Florida I would run, run, and run again until we could effectively show them we could stop it. The end.

But I would never associate myself with the turds.

the gators OL is going to make our second string defensive tackles look like gods , then everyones expectations will be out of wack and the next week when we get ran on for 250+ toad will get a red star again .

Advertisement
Back