SIAP

Advertisement
It's been posted already, but I agree with you 100%. Something feels different about this upcoming season and this new staff overall.

For me, it's knowing that we are a lot better than the product that we put on the field 2 years ago when we went 10-3, yet alone the 7-6 disaster that was on display last year. Diaz has eluded to this very fact as well.

We know what we are going to get from our defense. Now, knowing that our offense will/should cater to our playmakers and actually look like an modern day offense, internally, as fans, our optimism actually has a ton of merit and is not just based on blind "homerism" faith!

Advertisement
We already know the attitude change. Now let’s see if the coaches can match it with their development and game day preparations.

Got to love the energy, focus, and vision that Manny is selling. I think he’s going to become a great HC, might take his lumps to some degree learning on the job this season especially seeing as he got no real HC training out of Richt. But with the staff he’s brought in, or kept, coupled with the talent that’s there on both sides of the ball including good depth; the skies the limit for Manolo and the Miami program. I think we all are going to be pleasantly surprised come 8/24, it wouldn’t shock me in the least to see Diaz pour on the points against the hated Gayturd. If we aren’t in the Top 25 prior to the game we most certainly will post game.

Advertisement
I have confidence in the 4-2-5 defense. Scheme and playcalling alone will mask a lot of the deficiencies we have on that side of the ball. The offense will basically look exactly like Bobby Petrinos did when he was at WKU, Ark, and his first stop at Louisville.

I'm going to give Manny a couple years to get his style of players in before I expect to compete with Clemson. I think we need a lot more players with Nestas attitude on both sides of the ball. The coastal is a win now though.

Oh and our media team that edits the videos is still trash.

Advertisement
Fams sayit feels different every offseason. No for realz.

I’m very optimistic about Manny, but he hasn’t coached a game.

What we love about him so far is he is going against what has been so wrong about the program for 18 years. And rightfully so. But translating it all to wins, we have to see that.

So I’m optimistic, yes. I’m capable of believing. But let’s see it. Let’s see a recruiting season before we call him a recruiter. Let’s see a coastal title before we proclaim him not like the others.

Advertisement
The energy is certainly different. Im cautiously optimistic that Manny is the right guy.

I’ll know he’s the right guy when we start taking these coastal teams behind the woodshed.

Luckily all Manny has to do to be a raging success is go thru the ACC coastal, AKA the dregs of the P5. We don’t need a Guru HC to end this season with 1 loss. Or less. Just a competent one, who can beat teams he outtalents.

Apparently competence is hard to come by tho.

The energy is certainly different. Im cautiously optimistic that Manny is the right guy.

I’ll know he’s the right guy when we start taking these coastal teams behind the woodshed.
Energy is different than Richt but similar to Golden. It’s all a bunch of fluff at this point but we will find out soon enough of there is substance there. Regardless, what happened last year was an abomination, even if Diaz is a corch we improve on that.

This staff I'm confident in their coaching and play calling abilities. I'm also not naive enough to forget all the OL, DL and DB's we've missed on the last 3 years. I know we'll be much better, but depth on both sides in the trenches and on the back side will rear it's head at some point.

Advertisement
Back