SIAP , post-practice interview with Dan Enos...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
More reps for the best performers at the end of practice - I appreciate the consequences for positive performance which creates accountability for execution. Enos is making sure “the standard” is not just some nebulous mantra, but its something they can quantify.

Advertisement
More reps for the best performers at the end of practice - I appreciate the consequences for positive performance which creates accountability for execution. Enos is making sure “the standard” is not just some nebulous mantra, but its something they can quantify.

Agreed. Take the subjectivity out of it and put it squarely on their results. That’s the way to ensure improvement and consistency in the QB’s and across the offensive unit. I love the energy and focus Enos is instilling into the most valuable position there is on the football team. Here’s hoping that a ton of it runs off on whoever ends up not only as the starting QB but his backup as well so that there’s little to no drop off in case the backup is needed.

Advertisement
Like this guy a lot. The Saban mentality, holding players to a super high standard and seeming frustrated with players not performing up to par. LOVE IT!

I watched a clip of us working on a fake WR to one side of the field and then pitching to a RB heading the opposite way.

I hate Dan Enos and he’s got a lot to prove but he’s already got my weenus moving with intrigue.

If he’s even above average the difference between last year’s offense and this one will be huge.

I watched a clip of us working on a fake WR to one side of the field and then pitching to a RB heading the opposite way.

I hate Dan Enos and he’s got a lot to prove but he’s already got my weenus moving with intrigue.

If he’s even above average the difference between last year’s offense and this one will be huge.

Just out of curiosity, why do you hate Enos? Did he leave just a sip of Orange Juice in the carton one time and put it back in the fridge?

Advertisement
Back