Shocking CDC Report

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
I don't find this news shocking at all. It's entirely consistent with what we've all (the rational people) been saying for weeks. If you are under the age of 50 and contract Covid WITH SYMPTOMS, you have a 99.95% chance of surviving. If you are between 50 and 65, you have a 99.8% chance of surviving. Keep in mind this data includes those with co-morbidities.

If you contract Covid as a resident in a nursing home, you have a big problem. Other than that, it's pretty much the flu. And by the flu I mean in order to die from it as a healthy younger person, you need to have extremely terrible luck.

Last edited:

jmccomber5

Senior
T
Thanks. I've been on this kick for a minute, but I am happy to have this data. I have a cousin, she is 21, and is refusing to leave her house and go back to school. She has higher odds of being struck by lightning

Arro

Recruit
T

Thanks. I've been on this kick for a minute, but I am happy to have this data. I have a cousin, she is 21, and is refusing to leave her house and go back to school. She has higher odds of being struck by lightning
Is she healthy and fit?