Scrimmage Stats (All 3 Combined)

Advertisement
?? Not really...7.3 yppass and only 3 picks is a little alarming. But 23 sacks and that apr is really good...Even if you take away 5-6 sacks because maybe a QB could escape in a real setting, that is still a lot of sacks. Looks like secondary needs to improve and we need to get better taking away the big play.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about the sum of all three scrimmages. I was focusing on yesterday's QB numbers, where Weldon somehow went 9 for 12 in the final scrimmage, Rosier went 3 for 4, Williams went 2 for 3 and Perry 7 of 12. That's a combined 21 for 31, or 68%, for 280 yards. Very different stats than the first two scrimmages. Overall, defense definitely dominated. But yesterday's numbers were a big turnaround for our QBs.

That's easy enough to fix with understanding and reps. Usually freshmen have the opposite problem--happy feet and dancing in the hole instead of one cut and go. Love Wing-T for high school ball, but as you stated it uses traditional down, double-team and kickout blocking.

Yeah I'm not concerned at all. Once he adjusts and learns how to run zone he'll be a nightmare.

Looks like Perry is getting every opportunity to win the job and he is laying an egg.

I don't know why Richt is so hesitant to pull the trigger on a younger QB like Williams.. I've seen 2 years of Richt's play calling and it just a bunch of out routes and 4 verticals.

Advertisement
Looks like Perry is getting every opportunity to win the job and he is laying an egg.

I don't know why Richt is so hesitant to pull the trigger on a younger QB like Williams.. I've seen 2 years of Richt's play calling and it just a bunch of out routes and 4 verticals.

You've had this question answered very adequately many times yet you just don't get it.

Advertisement
Back