Scrimmage Highlights

Advertisement
Those videos (looking back now) made us look like girls. Except the uniform unveiling. AG did all that to put a mirage in the fans face so they wouldnt see he truth that he did a bad job
yup. i always say if that dude could strategize for a game plan the same way he could to create excuses, he would be nick saban

So those are the highlights?

giphy.gif
No long snapper?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is like letting a starved homeless person smell a piece of kobe beef and then snatching that **** back without letting him taste it

Advertisement
This video reminds me of working in the kitchen one day an we gave this chubby country a$$ country kid who would eat anything the biggest piece of prime rib all for himself all to be slapped out of his hand onto the floor (we all joked like that even he didnt take it serious) moral of the story man the disappoint on his face thats how i feel i wanna see these Canes! lol god I cant wait for football!!!!!!

Advertisement
UM be tripping with the access to the team man lol, they haven’t broadcasted a spring game on ESPN in the last 2 years and we barely get any video access and highlights of fall camp.

Annoying as it may be,.. I'll admit, I havent been this hungry for kickoff (both of these last 2 yrs) in a long time. Does all the closed door practices, and "coach speak", elevate anticipation?
Are we watching CMR play chess?

Could be. It’s not like the Rock isn’t sold out for the first time in forever. But one could also say that The “product” worth consuming has improved greatly too

Advertisement
Back