***** the SEC/Big12

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
I don't know about you guys, but I am getting sick and tired of this constantly changing landscape in college football. Why should the SEC and the Big 12 turn into these college football shot callers. Why should Texas and their AD have all this power. Yeah, the SEC has been dominant as of late, but I remember not too long ago when LSU was horrible, just like the once powerful Tennessee program is now. NO TEAM IN THE ACC SHOULD LEAVE FOR ANOTHER CONFERENCE...unless they just can't compete. Yeah, the ACC needs/should have better programs, but give it time. It's not like Ok, okie st, Iowa St, kansas, kstate, missouri, florida, Texas, Baylor, Arkansas, south Carolina, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, ole Miss, Miss st...etc have be.en running college football over the last twenty years. ALL of them have had crappy seasons. If the ACC disintegrates because teams leave....it WILL BE A DEATH KNELL FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL. It will be the haves and have nots....you are either in the PAC 12, BIG 10, BIG WHATEVER THE $EC. Who gives those conferences the right to consolidate all that power. The ACC should stick together....quit *****ing about TV contracts and JUST F$CKING WIN. Indont want to watch a college football season where i see SEC teams play each other..plus 3 I-AA teams( yeah I know it's not called that anymore, but that's what i still call it) and then watch a bowl season/ playoff season with teams who happen to be from one of four conferences.

We gotta start a website....or something to gain traction to keep our conference together.

Advertisement
That won't stand.

Lawsuits will be flying.

Just as in basketball, there is a move toward true playoffs. When the have-nots have had a bellyfull, they'll shut it down and compel the NCAA to go to true playoffs, and I'm not talking about four teams. There are a proverbial $#!^load of teams that make up the NCAA voting body, and the entire NCAA does not reside in the SEC or Big12.

It's a money play, one that other colleges simply won't permit to dominate the dollars.

Advertisement
Back