Scott Patchan strikes again

CaneSwag8

Canes fan
@scott_patchan: All these guys committing to miami and I'm here like ... #TheU
516.jpg

http://t.co/Ik4qeiwQwR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shirley at some point, all this incredible buzz and bandwagon jumping simply has to resonate with prospective DT's in the mix, no? I mean it's in the water. Aren't they thirsty? Drink up!

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Shirley at some point, all this incredible buzz and bandwagon jumping simply has to resonate with prospective DT's in the mix, no? I mean it's in the water. Aren't they thirsty? Drink up!

GO CANES!
Be patient...
525.jpg

FlexOnTheCarry ‏@DexterW_22 3h
S/O @scott_patchan Miami commit Show him some love we bringing #TheU Back!
Expand

Seems like Mr.Williams is a big fan of Scott as well

Advertisement
I like him better than his brother

If he were his brothers age, and his brother was his age, I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was the Cane and Scott went elsewhere. We were a hard program to justify attending at the time. The Shannon ship was sinking.

Last edited:
FlexOnTheCarry ‏@DexterW_22 3h
S/O @scott_patchan Miami commit Show him some love we bringing #TheU Back!
Expand

Seems like Mr.Williams is a big fan of Scott as well

@DexterW_22: Another commit! #TheU

Dexter seems solid as a rock IMO

Advertisement
That's BS Bomb. Matt Patchan criticized the players on UM's 2007 roster and instead of coming in and competing for a starting position and trying to make UM better, like the rest of the 2008 class, he copped out and went with the more finished product at UF. The Shannon ship had just set sail and picked up the No. 1 ranked recruiting class in the nation.
I get not everyone is a builder, but he should have kept his mouth shut and just chose UF, instead of criticizing UM, pointing out flaws and not choosing to be part of the solution. The rest of the 2008 UM class saw opportunities to play almost immediately, put in the work and make a difference. They fell short of their goal, but they made the effort and the commitment. The irony is that Patchan contributed at UF almost as much as he contributed to UM. When things got too tough he transferred to BC. He became the exact type of player at UF that he was extremely critical of during his OV to UM.

Scott gets it. It take time, it takes hard work and it takes love to make things happen.

If he were his bothers age, and his brother was his age, I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was the Cane and Scott went elsewhere. We were a hard program to justify attending at the time. The Shannon ship was sinking.[/QUOTE]

I like him better than his brother

If he were his bothers age, and his brother was his age, I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was the Cane and Scott went elsewhere. We were a hard program to justify attending at the time. The Shannon ship was sinking.

Advertisement
Back