Scott and Dingle - WRs

TruCane

Sophomore
Any word on how our 2 commits did at Paradise camp? Haven't heard anything about those 2.

Advertisement
Scott was there. Had a great time with CMR and Dugans. 100% committed and told other schools to stop recruiting him. Upped his speed to 4.6...

Story on TOS says he was at Paradise camp. He loves Richt and Dugans.. and he's a solid commit, won't takes other visits. Working on improving his speed from a 4.7 to a 4.6

Advertisement
The term is on the verge of being overused, but Dingle is a true South Florida Dog. He may not get the hype of alot of other receivers, but he just gets it done (kinda like another Chief, Allen Hurns). Carol City's been good to us.

Gonna watch Scott closely this season. I'm not ready to dismiss him like some, but at the same time, I'm not sure what he's bringing to the table. His 40 time is concerning, but I know he's coming off an injury and is working to improve it. He is a technician, though.

The term is on the verge of being overused, but Dingle is a true South Florida Dog. He may not get the hype of alot of other receivers, but he just gets it done (kinda like another Chief, Allen Hurns). Carol City's been good to us.

Gonna watch Scott closely this season. I'm not ready to dismiss him like some, but at the same time, I'm not sure what he's bringing to the table. His 40 time is concerning, but I know he's coming off an injury and is working to improve it. He is a technician, though.

I agree with all of this. I'm really excited about Dingle and think he could be a reliable receiver for us.

We need burners at the WR spot and Scott simply has to slash that 40 time below 4.6, one to watch closely.

I may be wrong here but did Scott get an offer from this staff/is he a take? I thought it was Fat Al that did the offer

Advertisement
Dingle seems like a Hurns type. Always ballin out, but doesn't get the respect he deserves from non-Canes fans until he does it in the pros. This kids going to kill it for us. Hopefully with Richt putting together respectable teams he gets the honors that Hurns deserved and never got from others.

Advertisement
Dingle seems like a Hurns type. Always ballin out, but doesn't get the respect he deserves from non-Canes fans until he does it in the pros. This kids going to kill it for us. Hopefully with Richt putting together respectable teams he gets the honors that Hurns deserved and never got from others.

Fans who down Dingle dont understand how hard it is to avg 30 yards a catch in Dade County. Dingle will be **** good here. Not an instant impact guy like Richards or Bruce but after a RS he will be just fine.

Scott reminds me of Rodney Smith. (former FSU WR that went to Archbishop in Dade I believe but we never offered.) A little taller then Scott but same skillset. Had 4.7 speed going into FSU. Every time you looked up he was making a big catch for them and made sure to ball out whenever he played us. And left FSU running a 4.43..

So with that said, I will withhold judgment until I see what kind of SR year he has. Because the kid seems to really want to be here and if CMR and RD were showing him love they see something in him.

Dingle seems like a Hurns type. Always ballin out, but doesn't get the respect he deserves from non-Canes fans until he does it in the pros. This kids going to kill it for us.

FSU fans that I know we're shocked that Hurns didn't get drafted, they said he can ball. Your rivals always know who your best players are.

Advertisement
I say go watch Scott's game film! Dude is a baller! Why question the best staff we've had since Butch Davis.

Now you've depressed me again. This staff has not won crap and it is still better than any since Butch. Donna should be hung!!!!!

I say go watch Scott's game film! Dude is a baller! Why question the best staff we've had since Butch Davis.

I watched it, and its still mostly unimpressive. We can and should do better than Scott.

I'm sure 5 years ago you were saying "Why question Golden and his staff, they are better than Randy Shannon!"

Dingle's going to be a handful for CBs. He's a big, tough dude who gets after it. I love the way he abused Davis and was yanking that weave like Davis was a chick being beat down at McDonald's.

Hurns is the best comparison I've seen for Dingle yet. Good one.

I've been trying to put comps for all of our commits and somehow overlooked a former cane when thinking of one for him.

Advertisement
Back