2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
8309BE8E-6D7B-4284-B649-78BBC62B3BF0.gif

Advertisement
When I lived in Miami I sure heard a LOT of NY/NJ and Boston accents.
I think the description BostonCanes47 provided was more like Las Vegas than S Fla.
When and where (exactly) was this? We generally agree, but this is not at all my experience, and I am born in 1986. Very few out of state people live in Dade County. They're either born in Miami or born in Latin America.

Advertisement
Wild. I'm from Alberta and my old HS coach had a couple guys drafted in the NFL.
Where are you from in Alberta if you don’t mind me asking? I have a lot friends that live in Calgary. Most of them played for the Stampeders years ago. I’m not sure of your age. Marvin Pope? John Carson (Canadian Basketball Legend)? Marvin Coleman?

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
Folks, we will no longer struggle with these bummy ACC coarstal teams. As long as Mario is here, we will completely outmatch our opponents strictly off talent.
Lol we already do, but now we will have better talent plus legit coaching!

You keep Frankie regardless of who we land. As they say, cream will rise to the top. Looking at our roster right now, I'm not opposed to taking 3 OT and 3 IOL.
With the extra scollies We need to take 10 OL as bad as we’ve been in the trenches. It may sound like I’m playing & exaggerating but I aint BULL****TIN!

When and where (exactly) was this? We generally agree, but this is not at all my experience, and I am born in 1986. Very few out of state people live in Dade County. They're either born in Miami or born in Latin America.
Sorry, I meant while attending UM. You have to admit there were a lot of northeastern accents on campus; NJ/NY/Mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back