2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Right
The consensus feel amongst everyone else is UGA because that sounds like the easy pick and they have recruited him heavily. OSU fans saying UGA/OSU battle. UF fans saying UGA/UF battle because he wants to stay in the SEC. UGA fans saying they know they aren’t getting Downs so they gave him green light and told him to push his commitment date up, lol. Absolutely no one outside of this board expects us to be more than a hat on the table. This will be good, and he is coming on a great weekend. Looks like UF may get an OV after us though IF he decides to visit them and that would be his last one before his decision date. With them being in his final 4, I’d be surprised if he didn’t.
unless he visits them midweek BEFORE Legends weekend...

I’ll be with a guy from Thayer Monday and see if he gives me any info. Doubtful, coaches another team, works in admissions and is a pro so I won’t get anything. But I’ll give it the ole college try.

Right
The consensus feel amongst everyone else is UGA because that sounds like the easy pick and they have recruited him heavily. OSU fans saying UGA/OSU battle. UF fans saying UGA/UF battle because he wants to stay in the SEC. UGA fans saying they know they aren’t getting Downs so they gave him green light and told him to push his commitment date up, lol. Absolutely no one outside of this board expects us to be more than a hat on the table. This will be good, and he is coming on a great weekend. Looks like UF may get an OV after us though IF he decides to visit them and that would be his last one before his decision date. With them being in his final 4, I’d be surprised if he didn’t.
Addai is the one who put UGA ahead in it. Addai is why we are high on his list. Do the math. Thats his guy

Advertisement
Miami just made the top 4 for Joenel Aguere, the #20 overall player by 247 From Lynn. Is Mario about to feed me so delicious crow? I’m shocked

However, he is considered a Georgia lock, but still St. John’s prep is a great great school to build a relationship with.
He’s the furthest thing from a Georgia lock lol, much more likely a Miami lock than a Georgia one.

One of the most necessary pauses of all time...

Please people, quickly scan what you have typed before hitting "Post Reply"...we aren't University of Florida fans...

Unless, of course, you're into things like stuffing d!cks in dirt. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Right on

Advertisement
He’s the furthest thing from a Georgia lock lol, much more likely a Miami lock than a Georgia one.
Yup you’ve been implying it for a minute, some people just can’t finish the puzzle I guess lol

Right
Pretty sure he is boys with Lewis Cine, hence why the national people think he is going there. I think hes going to Georgia based on what I've heard from Coaches, but that was back in March/April so who knows.

To be honest, this is the most out of the loop I have been with Miami recruting since I started following it religiously back in the day when J Harris and the MNW boys committed.

Advertisement
Fake insider season, but that is what people who I know up here are saying. Take it for what its worth.
It’s absolutely not the case with my this kid. I heard he likes Michigan St a lot. Joenell is rumored to be favoring Georgia because they have legit told him whatever NIL offer you get we ( they ) will go over to get him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back