2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sure. Our intel is equal, I'm sure.
You good man? Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. It’s an 18 year old kid and where he will go to college. This whole conversation is strange. If you want a pat on the back/internet points because you have intel then good for you.

If he signs here and I’ll eat my crow and whatever. I don’t really know what else you’re looking for out of this conversation...it’s June 24th. Get some fresh air.

You good man? Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. It’s an 18 year old kid and where he will go to college. This whole conversation is strange. If you want a pat on the back/internet points because you have intel then good for you.

If he signs here and I’ll eat my crow and whatever. I don’t really know what else you’re looking for out of this conversation...it’s June 24th. Get some fresh air.

Naw, man, just tired of your non-stop "Boston is the best" game and all the Miami negativity. You could use the fresh air more than me.

Just relax and let good things happen without forecasting the stormclouds.

@PIPO

feel kenny GIF

Advertisement
Naw, man, just tired of your non-stop "Boston is the best" game and all the Miami negativity. You could use the fresh air more than me.

Just relax and let good things happen without forecasting the stormclouds.
I think I’ve made 3 post about Boston, mostly just about wishing Miami recruited the area more and how traditionally kids have gone to the Midwest, but alright pal.

We got some weird autistic dudes on this site.

Advertisement
I think I’ve made 3 post about Boston, mostly just about wishing Miami recruited the area more and how traditionally kids have gone to the Midwest, but alright pal.

We got some weird autistic dudes on this site.
Let me give you some advice on this one. When you see the dog **** avatar, just ignore the post.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm up in greater Boston now, and I'm truly shocked this state, **** the whole New England area, is producing talent at this level. In a typical year, I expect you'll find more P5 kids at one or two Centrals and STAs than the entire New England region.

In 2022, for example, MA had 2 4-stars. None of the other New England states had any. Football is just not a big deal up here.

So, with all due respect to my now fellow New Englanders, there's no reason to recruit this area except on a case-by-case basis. NJ/NY, DMV, sure. New England no.

Let's go get this kid and forget about MA for another 5-10 years.

Last edited:
I'm up in greater Boston now, and I'm truly shocked this state, **** the whole New England area, is producing talent at this level. In a typical year, I expect there are find more P5 kids at one or two Centrals and STAs than the entire New England region.

In 2022, for example, MA had 2 4-stars. None of the other New England states had any. Football is just not a big deal up here.

So, with all due respect to my now fellow New Englanders, there's no reason to recruit this area except on a case-by-case basis. NJ/NY, DMV, sure. New England no.

This year is definitely an outlier, but the talent is much better here in mass than it was 10 years ago. A lot of those guys are o linemen who aren’t recruited at a national level. Right now there are 18 active players from Massachusetts in the NFL.

I wouldn’t spend a lot of resources here, or assign a positional coach but it would be worth it to get some roots into schools like CM, St. John’s Prep, central Catholic, and Xaverian brothers. Someone mentioned Pata.

You can find a diamond in the rough o lineman every year in this state and it wouldn’t take much to find him.

Advertisement
I'm up in greater Boston now, and I'm truly shocked this state, **** the whole New England area, is producing talent at this level. In a typical year, I expect there are find more P5 kids at one or two Centrals and STAs than the entire New England region.

Any ballers from Gloucester? My dad’s hometown.

I have no horse in this fight but all I will say is that DO NOT dismiss Samson and Miami , there is a reason @TheOriginalCane is confident. That is all.

Yeah, and this is really so simple. You've got a Boston guy who has been low-key talking ****e about Miami on this thread for 10 pages, talking about how 90% of the people in Boston think that Miami is trash and some ******* dumpy theme park where they just come to vacation and leave their soiled underwear and whatnot.

So I call out his Boston-centric superiority, and he gets defensive, as Boston and New York types tend to do when someone from Florida knows as much as they do, if not more.

As for that leg-humper Supacane, he's just gonna jump from thread to thread trying to start ****e with me.

It's all good. My plums feel fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back