Sammy Brown 5* 2024 LB [Clemson commit]

Not a super loyal Georgia kid, from Jefferson which is just south of Augusta. Lot of melting pots around there so outside influence is heavy. Addae offered him so it’s obvious that this is not their first interaction but of course, he is a Georgia kid. He wants to go somewhere that gives him the right feeling. Culture and brotherhood stand out to him so Ohio State is high on his board. Asked around and was told to look for Clemson here as he really likes their culture and the loyalty of their players to the school. Miami should fare well here and a good season from our linebackers would help immensely. Interesting to see if Strong is involved personally or if this is all Addae given his location. This isn’t a late offer. He’s getting new offers from P5 schools every day so I really like the timing of the offer. As for how he is as a player? He’s a freak and a half, ran I think a timed 10.60 100 meter recently? Wrestles and runs track at his size, definitely a game wrecker at the next level but I’ll let the stat gurus do their job here. We have a shot simply given what he is looking for but pray for UGA to **** the bed without Lanning this year, our LBs to be all-ACC and we will be in a much better spot.
Looks like he's from Commerce, GA and plays for Jefferson High (in the city of Jefferson) which is near Athens...Jefferson County is near Augusta.

Advertisement
1652359144284.jpeg

Not a super loyal Georgia kid, from Jefferson which is just south of Augusta. Lot of melting pots around there so outside influence is heavy. Addae offered him so it’s obvious that this is not their first interaction but of course, he is a Georgia kid. He wants to go somewhere that gives him the right feeling. Culture and brotherhood stand out to him so Ohio State is high on his board. Asked around and was told to look for Clemson here as he really likes their culture and the loyalty of their players to the school. Miami should fare well here and a good season from our linebackers would help immensely. Interesting to see if Strong is involved personally or if this is all Addae given his location. This isn’t a late offer. He’s getting new offers from P5 schools every day so I really like the timing of the offer. As for how he is as a player? He’s a freak and a half, ran I think a timed 10.60 100 meter recently? Wrestles and runs track at his size, definitely a game wrecker at the next level but I’ll let the stat gurus do their job here. We have a shot simply given what he is looking for but pray for UGA to **** the bed without Lanning this year, our LBs to be all-ACC and we will be in a much better spot.

LB running a 10.6??!?!?!?! Woah!

Advertisement
Looks like he's from Commerce, GA and plays for Jefferson High (in the city of Jefferson) which is near Athens...Jefferson County is near Augusta.
Good catch, thank you. That’s my bad, no one mentioned where he was from when I asked so I just looked as his profile, that will teach me lol. Makes it even more odd that he isn’t a UGA fanatic because Commerce is very Dawg-heavy but maybe it’s similar to other hometown kids who want to go elsewhere? I’ll ask and see what else I can learn. Regardless the rest of my statement is accurate as far as I could gather. We have a chance and the staff agrees.

Advertisement
Yall sound like SEC kids talking about kids who look the opposite of him. you cant try to call bull**** on that and then say what yall are saying right now.
We havent landed a small town, real sec kid that looks like him in forever. **** just last class we got beat out for a Jacksonville kid similar AS SOON as an sec school came into the picture. Its truth in it.
I'll say the best chances we have with those types are at OLINE because oline kids are a different breed. Skills,LBS, etc...no way.

We cant land kids from Polk County, you think middle georgia kid fits culturally here?.

Advertisement
We havent landed a small town, real sec kid that looks like him in forever. **** just last class we got beat out for a Jacksonville kid similar AS SOON as an sec school came into the picture. Its truth in it.
I'll say the best chances we have with those types are at OLINE because oline kids are a different breed. Skills,LBS, etc...no way.

We cant land kids from Polk County, you think middle georgia kid fits culturally here?.
I’m from Pickens County South Carolina and the Miami culture fits me lol

This might be the most complete linebacker prospect I’ve ever seen. 6’3 235lbs, 10.69 100m, in 11 games as junior on offense he ran 181att, 1459 yards and 21 touchdowns. He caught 12 passes for 246 yards and 3 TD’s. On defense 113 tackles, 5 TFL’s, 4 PBU, 1 sack, 1 int.

Watch the tape! This dude is the goods! Running sideline to sideline. Dropping back and into pass coverage and making big time plays. Reading the offense and attacking downhill. And his speed is off the charts for someone his size. Don’t believe me just watch. This is what you want a linebacker to look like.

Advertisement
This might be the most complete linebacker prospect I’ve ever seen. 6’3 235lbs, 10.69 100m, in 11 games as junior on offense he ran 181att, 1459 yards and 21 touchdowns. He caught 12 passes for 246 yards and 3 TD’s. On defense 113 tackles, 5 TFL’s, 4 PBU, 1 sack, 1 int.

Watch the tape! This dude is the goods! Running sideline to sideline. Dropping back and into pass coverage and making big time plays. Reading the offense and attacking downhill. And his speed is off the charts for someone his size. Don’t believe me just watch. This is what you want a linebacker to look like.

Would you happen to know how good is his competition?

Advertisement
Back