Sammy Brown 5* 2024 LB [Clemson commit]

Advertisement
It aint about the mullet, atleast not for me. It’s the fact that he is the #1 player in the state of GA and a LB lol. It’s literally the easiest pitch for a school that wins and already spends way more $ than anyone else in recruiting. He might as well sign his LOI now lol.

The offer was by Addae who may already have a relationship with the kid. Unlike @Liberty City El, my memory failed me there and I forgot about Addae coaching at UGA. I could be wrong about UGA likely being a lock. As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend"

Kid looks like a MAGA Georgia kid. No way Miami. Looks like he wears his mullet with a cowboy hat. As Lee Corso would say, "**** No"

Advertisement
@LeedsCane this is up in your general area, any info/nuggets you can share with our chances?
Not a super loyal Georgia kid, from Jefferson which is just south of Augusta. Lot of melting pots around there so outside influence is heavy. Addae offered him so it’s obvious that this is not their first interaction but of course, he is a Georgia kid. He wants to go somewhere that gives him the right feeling. Culture and brotherhood stand out to him so Ohio State is high on his board. Asked around and was told to look for Clemson here as he really likes their culture and the loyalty of their players to the school. Miami should fare well here and a good season from our linebackers would help immensely. Interesting to see if Strong is involved personally or if this is all Addae given his location. This isn’t a late offer. He’s getting new offers from P5 schools every day so I really like the timing of the offer. As for how he is as a player? He’s a freak and a half, ran I think a timed 10.60 100 meter recently? Wrestles and runs track at his size, definitely a game wrecker at the next level but I’ll let the stat gurus do their job here. We have a shot simply given what he is looking for but pray for UGA to **** the bed without Lanning this year, our LBs to be all-ACC and we will be in a much better spot.

Dude was one of the guys Dalton killed in Roadhouse

patrick swayze coolidge after midnite GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Advertisement
I have been paying attention to the GA 2024 class since their 8th grade year. He is a coaches kid and an absolute stud. I believe he played at Commerce before Jefferson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back