Sammy Brown 5* 2024 LB [Clemson commit]

Advertisement
That field looks like Jefferson High School. If it is… and I know that logo and stadium set up pretty well, then that’s basically RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Athens. The ONLY way he doesn’t sign with uga, is if they don’t recruit him, or he just didn’t like them. He probably grew up dreaming of playing for the dawgs. Strange things happen in recruiting….. but IMO… a 5 star kid literally in UGA’s backyard…. no way he goes anywhere else, if they want him. But you miss all the shots that you don’t take, so here goes. This would be an absolute insane pull.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The offer was by Addae who may already have a relationship with the kid. Unlike @Liberty City El, my memory failed me there and I forgot about Addae coaching at UGA. I could be wrong about UGA likely being a lock. As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend"

That mfer look like a bad guy from the show "In the Heat of the Night" ...he aint coming here.

The offer was by Addae who may already have a relationship with the kid. Unlike @Liberty City El, my memory failed me there and I forgot about Addae coaching at UGA. I could be wrong about UGA likely being a lock. As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend"

Not a defeatist attitude, but look at that dude! He gawja as much as I'm urban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That field looks like Jefferson High School. If it is… and I know that logo and stadium set up pretty well, then that’s basically RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Athens. The ONLY way he doesn’t sign with uga, is if they don’t recruit him, or he just didn’t like them. He probably grew up dreaming of playing for the dawgs. Strange things happen in recruiting….. but IMO… a 5 star kid literally in UGA’s backyard…. no way he goes anywhere else, if they want him. But you miss all the shots that you don’t take, so here goes. This would be an absolute insane pull.
I can’t wait till we can say this for S. Florida kids

Bro this white guy aint coming here
Why not? I don’t look like Id go to UM, but I sure as shìt would have had I had the athletic ability. & maybe this kid wants to pound coeds chillin at the beach getting paid. Mullets have been in with this generation for like 3 years again If people were being stereotypical at any other race aside from a white kid yall would be crying. Just cus he has a mullet doesn’t mean noone is fückin his sister but him & hes $EC bound

Yeah, no way a guy with a mullet comes to play for Miami…

Attachments

• BBB1A292-3F30-488F-96CC-B039E4AE8882.jpeg
    BBB1A292-3F30-488F-96CC-B039E4AE8882.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
Back