Ryan Shazier

Advertisement
Just some kind of Miracle

Despite him being a Suckeye, I’m a big Shazier fan. This was all hard work, dedication and determination on his part. And the best part? Dude never once blamed football for what happened to him, although he has every right. Believe dude wants to even go back to playing if he could, but of course that’s not happening. True grit & determination. Love it

Advertisement
Technology + Determination =enables someone to exceed their grasp. This is remarkable, Bless Ryan,continue the progress.

Despite him being a Suckeye, I’m a big Shazier fan. This was all hard work, dedication and determination on his part. And the best part? Dude never once blamed football for what happened to him, although he has every right. Believe dude wants to even go back to playing if he could, but of course that’s not happening. True grit & determination. Love it
Every right to blame football?
So he was forced to play an organized sport?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Doesn't matter if he's a suckeye. He's a Broward kid.

Advertisement
Truth be told, I initially thought this might be a case (even as amazing as that is) where at best he ends up being able to walk but it's the kind that relies almost completely on braces and a cane etc. This kid's recovery has been nothing short of miraculous. There were days if not weeks after his injury where zero information was being released and he was still in the hospital and all we got were requests for prayers so to end up now here with a video like that is insane.

And certain disgruntled former players can say what they want about the Steelers organization but they've kept him on the roster so as he could receive the full value of his contract and to not publicly quash any optimism about his recovery efforts/goals.

Ok.
This mf’er just made me wake up at 6 tomorrow for a run. Props.
Elite level athletes gonna do elite level athlete sht.

Advertisement
Back