Rutgers

Advertisement
The shift saved Van Belle a run in the top of the 2nd. He’s been very hittable early.

Gotta love ESPN’s complete carelessness on college baseball. The app has one game in progress and doesn’t even list Miami as a game. It’s watch or die.

Gotta love ESPN’s complete carelessness on college baseball. The app has one game in progress and doesn’t even list Miami as a game. It’s watch or die.
I can't stand ESPN and as much as I despise most everyone on MLB Network (not big Cliff of course) I appreciate that they at least have realized a small interest in airing games, even if it is promo for their tournament (themselves).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rutgers going to the bullpen with the bases loaded (Vilar single, Zamora walk, Del Castillo HBP) and Toral coming to the plate with two outs in the bottom of the 5th.

Advertisement
Keysor and Mixon warming up. This should be Van Belle’s last inning.

Van Belle through six scoreless innings. He settled down nicely after a choppy first couple innings.

Advertisement
Quinones with his third strikeout of the day. Amditis may end up starting all three in Gainesville.

DiMare goes straight to Federman in the 7th. Escala in as a defensive replacement for Gil.

Advertisement
Back