Rudy Fernandez on manny’s podcast

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Say what you will about Manny Navarro, but his article about Larry Bluestein is awesome and this podcast with Rudy Fernandez is even better for different reasons.

It’s a great update on the whole process of hiring Mario and Dan as well as how the universities approaching player support in more detail than I’ve heard before along with noting that Rudy is also the SVP of communications in addition to Chief of Staff to the president, and that they’re already thinking of plans to support TVD if he has a shot for a trophy that I shall not name to avoid the Jinx.

Just gonna say that right now I love Rudy Fernandez

Advertisement
With all due respect to Rudy, he should not be heading Comms. They should have an expert at that spot. A Chief of Staff cannot do 3 jobs. Hey, UM, stop acting like a mom and pop shop. You did it with Football and it cost us dearly.

Go shove a pb&j in your pie hole and shush up.
martin freeman sherlock GIF by BBC

Advertisement
Say what you will about Manny Navarro, but his article about Larry Bluestein is awesome and this podcast with Rudy Fernandez is even better for different reasons.

It’s a great update on the whole process of hiring Mario and Dan as well as how the universities approaching player support in more detail than I’ve heard before along with noting that Rudy is also the SVP of communications in addition to Chief of Staff to the president, and that they’re already thinking of plans to support TVD if he has a shot for a trophy that I shall not name to avoid the Jinx.

Just gonna say that right now I love Rudy Fernandez
Met him recently .. great guy. Knowledgeable and loves UM football

What’s been really fantastic about this entire process of the hirings of Mario and Rad is we’ve been able to hear from one of the main players in the decision making process - namely Rudy. We are extremely fortunate that he and Joe led the charge in making the much needed changes to bring us into prominence again.

Advertisement
Back