ROSIER HATERS CAN GO TO ****

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
The kid persevered and came through when we needed him. The abuse he took on Gameday board was unbelievable as it’s a 60 minute game

Advertisement
Them those dudes that were hoping he would fail so they would look like genius.

Without a running game to take the pressure off him a little and having OL that is inconsistent to say the least. He wins on the road. My man Rosier I believed in him all along.

BEAST. Put the team on his shoulders and pulled out a win at Doak! What a legendary performance.

Advertisement
I'm excited for Rosier and the us Canes, but I was like wtf on some of the throws. He had moxy but I see screens with his hight can be challenging.

I'm excited for Rosier and the us Canes, but I was like wtf on some of the throws. He had moxy but I see screens with his hight can be challenging.

You can criticize him all you want but give him reasonable work conditions before passing judgment. The pressure he was under most of the time will rattle most QB's, if you want to be fair.

Advertisement
I will eat my crow. Kid sucked that first half and made a lot of head scratching throws but he stepped up when it mattered.

I don't think he is a great QB, but he did what Kaaya couldn't do.

How would you determine if someone is a great QB or not after only 5 games in his football career? I will never say he is or he is not without having a reasonable sample of work.

i did not think he would drive twice not once 2 fuqin times down the field like that. I thought it was over i was saying theres no way he can do it and he fuqin did it and im happy as fuq he showed my ***

Advertisement
Dude was seriously rattled , visibly shaken in the first half. Which peed me off, it didnt look good.

Once again he proves Duke part 1 was no fluke. He's a gamer , that has huge balls and the clutch gene.

This win has pretty much written him, BB and Langham will go down in cane lore.

Berrios single handidly kept us in this game. F the haters that wanted him benched for Thomas in spring , and taken off pr

Last edited:
The kid has Heart. I thought he had a Strong Arm? It looks like he floats the ball in there instead of throwing it with some velocity.
The last Berrios TD was a beautiful pass by Rozier, he lead and put it in a perfect spot.
The TD by Langham was a nice throw but Langham made a great catch

Dude was a gamer and carried the team on his shoulders. No other way to put it. Him and Berrios won this game.

Advertisement
Rosier has his flaws. But if Kaaya, or really any QB in the Golden era had that first half; we lose something along the lines of 28-3. Rosier came back, grabbed hold of his balls and ran the offense. When we were down 3 with a minute and change left, I thought 8 straight. Rosier changed that. That kid's going down in Miami history.

Like to the 1,000,000th power, dude did something Kaaya couldn’t do, kept battling and fuqin FSU in Doak.

I don't think he is a great QB, but he did what Kaaya couldn't do.

How would you determine if someone is a great QB or not after only 5 games in his football career? I will never say he is or he is not without having a reasonable sample of work.

Obviously you haven't been following football long. He has a ton more heart than Kaaya ever did, but misses too many easy passes.

He deserved the criticism he got. Played a horrendous game missing open WR's every drive. Brad Kaaya would've shut down and lost us the game no question about it. I appreciate that Rosier can shake off an abysmal performance and win the game. He has a ton of heart, unlike the last few QB's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back