Romeo Finley biggest Recruiting Coup?

Being able to go into SEC and FSU territories and pull this kid out with Clemson digging in too, may prove to be the biggest recruiting coup for this staff in the short term. He's extremely talented, big and very fast for a Safety. This kid will challenge from the moment he steps on campus. He maybe what allows the staff to use J. Johnson at CB or nickel in certain situations. Not saying he'll be a starter, but it will be hard under the current DB situation, to keep this kid off the field at some point.

Advertisement
Yeah Finley was a major steal IMO. If Clemson wanted him you know he's the goods. I think he'll thrive in this simple defense based on his house highlight film. Dude can hit

panda_punch-47355.gif

Advertisement
Shaq from some deep *** Gator country. He was solid wit Canes but he a dam coup y'all.

The kid was a huge UM fan. Not a hard pull, in my opinion. However, it's GREAT to get a kid like that from NW Florida.

Is there any new news on him (e.g., from a track team performance or awards, etc.) ? Or is this just off-season boredom?

Advertisement
Jeff James is going to surprise some people by next year...

This kid's highlight reel looked great(they all do). There was some speculation during the recruiting process about his off field activity/thuggery. Anyone care to elaborate? If it's a family situation than just say that and I'll be satisfied and won't bring up again. However, if he beat up some of "the gator" then I'd like to hear it. Those are always feel good stories.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back