Rod Gilmore

CanesFan23

Sophomore
How salty is he after the win?

Dude sounded EXACTLY like all the FSU fans I talked to in Tally this past week after the FSU game. Excuse after excuse.

Advertisement
ESPN is calculating every thing. They want all us to suffer no matter what. Of course they are gonna have a cane hater as an announcer. It will be no different next week

I wish he would've mentioned last weeks big win and every one patting them on the back all week . He could've at least talked about us being ripe for the upset after the previous week

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube;mfebpLfAt8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfebpLfAt8g[/video]

They still ask ole Rod if he was the Stanford band member hit at the end...He whines about it enough...

In almost every instance that rain occurs people say it favors the run game and hurts the passing game.

Not Rod. Torrential down pour helps the Miami passing game and hinders GT's running game.

Advertisement
He is the biggest punk bih ever. He once pick wv to beat Miami in 2000, his first year at espn. I’ll never forgive that puzzy did that. 47-10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rod Gilmore lisps like he takes it up the aśš

He might but he lisps cause he took a big one in the mouth and it split his lips...

I think we can both agree he’s a lisping cauck gobbler. Been a cane hater since as long as I can remember.

I was at the game, was he doing the play-by-play or the color for the game on TV? I have it recorded but I just got home.

In almost every instance that rain occurs people say it favors the run game and hurts the passing game.

Not Rod. Torrential down pour helps the Miami passing game and hinders GT's running game.

That was odd. I don't know what he was talking about.

rod gilmore -" all week the only thing we heard was the canes are back"

mark richt went on record and literally said that we're not back yet this week, he was a massive gaping *** hole the entire game just misinformed making sarcastic remarks against the team

Advertisement
Back