Rock for President!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
America easily has the least politically savvy population in the world...
Have you looked around? Just because close to 50% of our population are morons doesn't mean that those percentages aren't the same across the world.

All I'm saying is, I got 1/2 warning and I aint tryin to banned by saying the P word!

Advertisement
You guys remember the movie idiocracy? Looks like we really are headed to that.
The similarities in that movie are spot on lol. Brondo, it has electrolytes

america finger GIF

Advertisement
lol rock is definitely running in the future, literally what he's doing on his show young rock. he's testing the waters but i can see rock in some sort of political role before this decade is over.

Advertisement
The man does seem to be eminently likable. He's cultivated a nice perception of himself. Male/female, republican/democrat, ***/straight . . . it don't matter . . . it seems that everyone likes him.

The man does seem to be eminently likable. He's cultivated a nice perception of himself. Male/female, republican/democrat, ***/straight . . . it don't matter . . . it seems that everyone likes him.
The photo ops of him towering over puny politicians is worth it alone.

Have you looked around? Just because close to 50% of our population are morons doesn't mean that those percentages aren't the same across the world.
Most of the rest of the world understand politics for the sham and fraud it is...

People in this country in both major parties for the most part think the political class is actually doing things for the voters or countries sake...LOLOLOL....

To your point tho, idiots are worldwide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back