Robert Burns rb Gulliver

Canecanecane

Freshman
This guy looks like a freak and can't wait for him to come on. My question is ... When I look at his stats he only has 400 yards a season and this year about 300 yards. Are these stats wrong? Am I missing something here.

Advertisement
Mcgahee missed a lot of his highschool career with worse injuries.. And just like him, this kid is an absolute freak athlete! Best prospect in SFL since Dalvin

Advertisement
Injuries and not the best competition, I'm not as sold on him as some others. He averages only about 5 ypc as well. The video of him against American Heritage is against AH Delray who isn't the good AH.

He's bigger than half of Gulliver's oline so he's getting hit in the backfield and still breaking off runs. He has also dealt with injuries. Kid is an absolute freak though, if he can stay healthy he will be a beast.

Injuries and not the best competition, I'm not as sold on him as some others. He averages only about 5 ypc as well. The video of him against American Heritage is against AH Delray who isn't the good AH.

AH Delray actually has been the better Heritage campus for awhile.

Advertisement
Dude runs angry as **** , and faster than I thought he'd be. I think some here are sleeping on him

Advertisement
I think the big knock on him is that he's been injury prone. Hopefully, it's just been bad luck because he's an athletic freak.

Advertisement
Kid is a stud athlete. He's just been injured a lot. Fast, strong and good vision.

He's none of those things if he's injured, thus the big question mark about him. If you can't stay on the field, you can't help your team.

OTV7ujA.jpg

Advertisement
Back