Robert Burns offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
2017 kid who knows who is going to be coaching the canes by then.

If he commits now, he can always decommit by then. Not unknown for that to happen.

What is he, going into 10th grade?

Last edited:
Those are 9th grade highlights and he's running over people. Wouldn't compare him to Corn Elder, this guy is a power back. Is he the right age for his grade?

What are they feeding these kids that they mature so early?

He's playing fullback and destroying people blocking.

Last edited:
Ugh we are his twelve offer. I hate this staff for offering 2017 kids soooo late.

Advertisement
Ugh we are his twelve offer. I hate this staff for offering 2017 kids soooo late.

Can't blame Al for this, he's only been here for three years. Put this on Butch, for not having Shannon there outside the delivery room when the kid's mom was in labor back in '99.

Those are 9th grade highlights and he's running over people. Wouldn't compare him to Corn Elder, this guy is a power back. Is he the right age for his grade?

What are they feeding these kids that they mature so early?

He's playing fullback and destroying people blocking.

My bad, didn't pickup on the 2017. Like to see him in a couple of years, not caught from behind as often and with running over more defenders. Good kid to keep in touch with and perhaps offer in 2016.

As a former Optimist league coach I have seen what too much attention, too soon, has done to early bloomers.

Advertisement
Corey Bender
‏@Corey_Bender
.@RobertBurns_, an elite 2017 RB out of Miami (Fla.) Gulliver Prep, tells me he'll be at #Miami's game tomorrow night.

Corey Bender
‏@Corey_Bender
.@RobertBurns_, an elite 2017 RB out of Miami (Fla.) Gulliver Prep, tells me he'll be at #Miami's game tomorrow night.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Al better get ready to spin the banners/boos/fights in the stands now.

"Our fanbase is small, but as you can see, they CARE."

Burns will be a Cane as long as Baez doesn't go anywhere. Also, Burns, Wright and Mullins all grew up canes and best friends.

Only a matter of time till Wright, Burns and Jackson jump on board with Mullins.

And by the way. Burns has freak measurables. His sparq rating was around 120 over the summer. And he will only continue to get better.

He's about 5'11" 210 right now and only a sophomore this season.

Advertisement
Burns will be a Cane as long as Baez doesn't go anywhere. Also, Burns, Wright and Mullins all grew up canes and best friends.

Only a matter of time till Wright, Burns and Jackson jump on board with Mullins.

And by the way. Burns has freak measurables. His sparq rating was around 120 over the summer. And he will only continue to get better.

That kid is already a grown man.

That kid is already a grown man.

Burns will be one of the most coveted recruits in 2017.

Kinda reminds me of the hype Scarlett got when he started out at Uschool as freshman. Burns is already built for the next level, something Scarlett had early on too.

Burns will be the top and if not the top, one of the top backs in the 2017 class.

Burns is only going to continue to improve. I strongly and firmly believe for quite some time now. Burns will be the best RB prospect to come out of South Florida since Frank Gore. And that's saying something, cause I've always felt Duke was the best since then.

Mullins, Jackson, Wright and Burns are all studs.

Everyone thinks Scarlett and Williams got freakish athleticism? Wait till you meet Burns in 2017.... He's another one.

And to give a spot on comparison. Burns actually reminds me of Bryce Brown when he was in high school. He has elite athleticism, the size, speed, power, he does it all.

Another great comparison for Burns is that Nick Chubb kid at UGA who was a freak coming out of high school last year.

Scarlett and Williams are a different style, they have freakish athleticsim. But they have different play styles than Burns.

Burns is my favorite prospect between Scarlett, Dex, Walton and McIntosh. (I view Cronk as a safety)

Robert Burns is the truth. That's all I have left to say.

Last edited:
1359055848_BarkleyDougie1.gif

Advertisement
Back