Robert Burns & Navaughn Donaldson

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Were both on campus earlier this week visiting.

I've been told the both of them have built a close friendship over the last couple months. Obviously two key pieces to the 2017 class.

Burns will be competing in the Under Armour All-American game later this upcoming season, while Donaldson will be competing in the Army All-American game.

Advertisement
Burns should transfer to Central so he actually has a line

He's loyal to Gulliver.

STA has been trying to recruit him for years now.

Him, Dionte & Ced came close to transferring to Booker T when Callaway and Hardtime transferred there from Homestead. Burns was also considering Westminster.

He's loyal to Gulliver.

Him, Dionte & Ced came close to transferring to Booker T when Callaway and Hardtime transferred there from Homestead. Burns was also considering Westminster.

Regarding Burns, that's refreshing to hear. Loyalty to ones teammates is seemingly rare these days in S. FL. A lot of the players down there are little more than mercenaries for programs to poach. Hopefully he'll have a healthy and productive season, living up to the potential some see in him.

Considering his future is likely related to whatever he pursues as a degree, staying at Gulliver sets him up better for college. It's just a statistics thing as the likelihood of someone making it to the NFL is low.

Advertisement

He's loyal to Gulliver.

Regarding Burns, that's refreshing to hear. Loyalty to ones teammates is seemingly rare these days in S. FL. A lot of the players down there are little more than mercenaries for programs to poach. Hopefully he'll have a healthy and productive season, living up to the potential some see in him.

Considering his future is likely related to whatever he pursues as a degree, staying at Gulliver sets him up better for college. It's just a statistics thing as the likelihood of someone making it to the NFL is low.

Normally I'd agree w you but he's great academically if I remember correctly and there is other local schools that he could potentially be an EE at, which greatly impacts his career projection at the next level on and off the field. This isn't possible at Gullover due to how his scholarship works. Also his OL has been straight *** and I'd have to believe his injury problems are at least stemming from that a bit.

Love his physical running style and Donaldson's a beast that had been migrating north last few years. Would like to see those two develop a relationship with Telfort.

Burns is visiting ND again and taking his mom with him,they seem to be all over him.

Advertisement
Burns is visiting ND again and taking his mom with him,they seem to be all over him.

Yeah and they feel very strongly he will flip I talked to a moderator on 247 and he said he did and interview with him and he thinks he might flip as well, I hope not cause I have a feeling he's gonna be a Beast.

Lol frank gore was injured alot too just saying. Steph curry was injured alot just saying willis wellu know whati mean.

Anyhow he got three fkin teamates here lol notre dane lmao lol lmao yea right

We got sec coaches if we want him we will land him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol frank gore was injured alot too just saying. Steph curry was injured alot just saying willis wellu know whati mean.

Anyhow he got three fkin teamates here lol notre dane lmao lol lmao yea right

We got sec coaches if we want him we will land him

Not so fast bruh, Frankie G. was healthy as a horse at Gables and they worked him like one. He probably had more carries in the first six games of his senior year than Burns has had so far. WTBS, if his injuries prove to be under control, he could be special for us.

Advertisement
Back