Rising Senior Day Updates

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Check back here for updates on today's event

10:26 **Denver Kirkland told me he's waiting for his ride and he will be on his way shortly**

10:37 **Quincy Wilson texted me that he will be out there around 1**

10:39 **Travis Johnson has arrived per his twitter**

10:46 **DT Commit Keith Bryant told me he is on his way**

11:13 **Ray Lewis III just let me know that he is there on campus already**

12:17 **Jamal Carter informed me he is on his way now**

12:22 **Denver Kirkland tells me he just arrived**

1:40 **The scrimmage has started per Jamal Carter**

1:42 **Carter tells me that Artie Burns is there**

1:46 **Quincy Wilson told me that both of his teammates, Jordan Cunningham and Quay Bain, made it out**

1:51 **Alex Collins confirmed in attendance**

5:05 **The tour just finished up, which pretty much concludes senior day. If there will be a commit, it would happen about now**

5:28 **Ray Lewis III tells me he was with Travis Johnson and Keith Bryant almost the entire day**

6:14 **Miramar Offensive Coordinator Tyrell Conyers told me that Jermaine Grace wasn't able to make it out today. No worries though**

Tweet from RL3: "Touring miami right now and Boy i couldn't have made a better decision than the University Of Miami"

Picture posted by Alex Collins on his instagram:

Attachments

• image-321317855.jpg
    image-321317855.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Advertisement
Great to see Quincy and Big Denv coming down. They, along with everyone else, should be happy with the 1st class treeatment they'll assuredly receive.

Great concept by this staff.

Advertisement
Kirkland is a huge huge (no pun intended) plus for being here. Everyone complaining about Thomas is losing sight of how bad we need Kirkland in this class, maybe even moreso than Thomas.

Advertisement
Well said. Kirkland is maybe the #1 priority recruit now, along with retaining Alex Collins. Hope he shows today as well.

Kirkland is a huge huge (no pun intended) plus for being here. Everyone complaining about Thomas is losing sight of how bad we need Kirkland in this class, maybe even moreso than Thomas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
scrimmage stats (as per manny and smd, with wr numbers from canesport):

morris: 24-36, 193, 4-1
williams: 12-17 121, 3

james: 13-137, 3 tds
duke: 9-49, 37-yard td catch, 4 total td's
clements: 10-55, 2 td

lewis: 3-42
thompkins: 5-22
wieclaw: made fg (51 and 56)

cornelius: 7 tackles, 1 int, 1 sack
highsmith: 9 tackles
howard, buchanan: 7 tackles apiece
chickillo, blue: 1 sack apiece

History says that commits happen in the days that follow these things, but we will see.

Advertisement
Back