NFL RIP Louis Nix

kedr

Recruit

I remember his recruitment like it was yesterday. I thought he and Tavadis Glenn (I think his high school teammate?) were going to be a fearsome tandem in the middle for us. Condolences to his family, only 29 years old.

Advertisement
Glenn was a BEAST! That OL class was epic. He would have moved to the OL for what it’s worth here. I remember that time very well. That OL class might be one of the best ever at Miami. Shocking to read for some, but those who know... if he was a part of it too..... Three that went on to the NFL and a few that they played with here that did the same. Insane talent in one class. Didn’t he show up to Friday night lights in Canes gear.

Glenn was a BEAST! That OL class was epic. He would have moved to the OL for what it’s worth here. I remember that time very well. That OL class might be one of the best ever at Miami. Shocking to read for some, but those who know... if he was a part of it too..... Three that went on to the NFL and a few that they played with here that did the same. Insane talent in one class. Didn’t he show up to Friday night lights in Canes gear.

Yeah, and He threw up the U in that vomit & meth & jort infested swamp...****, I think they kicked em' out.

Kevin Nelson, Glenn's buddy, was also part of that class.

We hit on few guys, but for the most part, that 2010 class was a dud.

Advertisement
Pretty sad.

His recruitment was huge. I thought he was the next Vince Wilfork, or closing thing since coming out of HS.

Yeah, and He threw up the U in that vomit & meth & jort infested swamp...****, I think they kicked em' out.

Kevin Nelson, Glenn's buddy, was also part of that class.

We hit on few guys, but for the most part, that 2010 class was a dud.
He said vomit lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back