Ricardo Williams

OMG618

All-ACC
Apologize in advanced if his name has been bandied about, even though I saw no thread of his titled.

Really curious about this kid and his potential as an end-rusher. One of my favorite recruits a year ago. And news on him this spring?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good question. Sounds like reviews have been mixed. In some of the extremely brief spring game clips, he looked remarkably bigger to me than I would have imagined. I sure wish I could somehow watch the full Spring Game. :(

looks like we will be using him as a DT, he was in the backfield often in the spring game from that position, made a couple of good plays, liked what I saw

looks like we will be using him as a DT, he was in the backfield often in the spring game from that position, made a couple of good plays, liked what I saw

Bro I think you got him mixed up with someone else of you seen him at DT. Lol he's still skinny but around 220 lbs.

Bro I think you got him mixed up with someone else of you seen him at DT. Lol he's still skinny but around 220 lbs.

Advertisement

Huh? No. He's not. He's gained some weight since he's got here, but DMoney remarked to me at Hialeah scrimmage that he was a little "top heavy" with weight and that he'd like to see him put a little more weight on hips and legs. That's a fair statement.

Advertisement
I was at the spring game and Ricardo looks real small. He needs another year to put on some weight.

Now that I think about it I think Ricardo Williams actually hurt his knee around the 3rd Q, but returned later on. Didnt really make much of an impact

Olsen Pierre does look a bit top heavy. Kind of like a Joe Joseph.

HOWEVER, Pierre had himself a nice little Spring game.

Advertisement
Kid is abiut 250. I expect more from him in coming years. He needs to toughen up as he has been a little soft according to Franklin. He is getting stronger he's just kid that will come on as he matures........potential here juts needs work.

his JR or SR year will be his time to shine... he still needs a lil work, he will get some experience this year though...

Advertisement
Back