• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Return to Office Triggers Anxiety Attacks—for the Dogs Left Alone at Home

Suhrthing

Recruit
Yeah I've heard the shelters are filling up again as well. Very sad. I prefer my dog to most humans.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 11.44.25 AM.png

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
Premium
I’ve said many times it never ceases to amaze how people make decisions - like dog ownership - without considering the long term - or short term consequences for that matter - of said decision.

I love dogs. My wife does too. I/we have had several throughout the years. Now that we’re in our 60’s, we won’t get another so the dog doesn’t have to suffer the consequences if one or both of us are no longer able to care for it.

GojiraCane

Senior
I’ve said many times it never ceases to amaze how people make decisions - like dog ownership - without considering the long term - or short term consequences for that matter - of said decision.

I love dogs. My wife does too. I/we have had several throughout the years. Now that we’re in our 60’s, we won’t get another so the dog doesn’t have to suffer the consequences if one or both of us are no longer able to care for it.
Have you considered adopting a senior dog? My wife and I adopted a 10 year old pug a number of years ago. He’s obstinate, corpulent, and wakes up in the middle of the night, but he otherwise brings a lot of levity to my family.

1655297118375.jpeg