Request for CANEFREAK

Ziggy

Junior
Can you create an epic video that covers the start of the allegations throughout today (or maybe after once we hear more from Al and the team). This is a time period that will live with me forever and I would love some good soundbites and video clips. Proud to say I STOOD WITH THE U. WE BACK!

Advertisement
Can you create an epic video that covers the start of the allegations throughout today (or maybe after once we hear more from Al and the team). This is a time period that will live with me forever and I would love some good soundbites and video clips. Proud to say I STOOD WITH THE U. WE BACK!

THIS!

Advertisement
And please please please for all that his holy! Throughout your master piece please drop in Golden's classic "Are you kidding me?!" From his intro press conference the ought the epic video that you will surely make

Advertisement
Like the idea. Unfortunately, I have no time at all right now to do a video like that but at the end of the season I will either do a video like this or I can do a season highlight video and incorporate this into it

When you do find the time, may i suggest sticking with the Post Rock theme (Explosions in the Sky) and use "Time of Ye Life" by Crippled Black Phoenix. Would be most excellent for the circumstances

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back