Reinstate

MizCane

Senior
I gave my unpopular opinion that cormani should be dropped and I’ll gladly wait until Feb to be proven right and reinstated. Thanks

Advertisement
:monkey-serious:

Whether or not Cormani signs is not a condition of your release from here.

Advertisement
cormani should be dropped and I’ll gladly wait until Feb to be proven right and reinstated. Thanks
Even IF he doesn't sign here, you can't drop him. That's crazy talk.

Signing early might have become popular but it's not the standard. It's voluntary.

Advertisement
Idk why you people say stuff like "Back to Ferman's board" or "I'm going to go elsewhere."

Do you really think people here give a **** that you are going to another board?
The vast majority of those tough talking cvcks just end up making an alt that we either ban or send back here. If they were serious about it they'd just ask Andrew to delete their accounts and bounce.

It's like the losers who use the indifferent reaction. Real indifference means you don't care enough to respond. Really being done means you just go.

The vast majority of those tough talking cvcks just end up making an alt that we either ban or send back here. If they were serious about it they'd just ask Andrew to delete their accounts and bounce.

It's like the losers who use the indifferent reaction. Real indifference means you don't care enough to respond. Really being done means you just go.
What do these people expect us to do? Throw them a huge kegger with strippers? You want to go elsewhere then go.

Sorry but I had to

Advertisement
Lmao, ok master. Back to Ferman’s board.
49D5F8E4-5309-4F48-BFFC-F18D823D506A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back