REAL **** ABOUT THE TRANSFER

First let me start by saying yeah this needed it's own thread it's my phucking phone bytch........

Back to the message

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI

why did we waste this many scholarships on this position?
6 scholarship quarterbacks at one time is way to many.

3 at the most the other three scholarships could have went to different positions maybe defensive tackle. At least at defensive tackle you can rotate five or six guys into the game.

at quarterback if the guy in front of you is better than you and he's in the same class as you chances are you'll never see the playing field unless that guy gets hurt. Or mop up duty I looked at those numbers over and over thinking what the ***** are we doing.

Does John richt need something to make it look like he's earning his money? Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee .

If this guy hadn't transferred we'd have 7 quarterbacks on our roster next year how does that happen?
Just bad roster management.

Bytch 5 is still to many ........... btw I'm not editing a muthaphucking thing I wrote it and you bytch *** nyggas knew what I meant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Complete roster mismangement by the previous staff. It's all on Richt starting with his guy Perry. Not sold on Sitowski. The kid put up pretty lousy #'s so far, albeit in a run orientated offense. Let's see how he does at IMG. If he bricks with that talent around him we should look elsewhere. Jersey hasn't been good to us recently.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
First let me start by saying yeah this needed it's own thread it's my phucking phone bytch........

Back to the message

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI

3 at the most the other three scholarships could have went to different positions maybe defensive tackle. At least at defensive tackle you can rotate five or six guys into the game.

at quarterback if the guy in front of you is better than you and he's in the same class as you chances are you'll never see the playing field unless that guy gets hurt. Or mop up duty I looked at those numbers over and over thinking what the ***** are we doing.

Does John richt need something to make it look like he's earning his money? Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee .

If this guy hadn't transferred we'd have 7 quarterbacks on our roster next year how does that happen?

You're a ******* idiot. Put the brick weed down. You're giving your brother a bad name.

Advertisement

Back to the message

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI

You forgot to count other QBs.

A more accurate count would be as follows:

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI
CADE
TESTAVERDE
MALIK
JACK
EVAN

Gotta make sure to keep the count.

For starters most of those qbs were already here when they got there. 2, you can never have enough talented arms. Regardless the door is wide open for perry to come in and start

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee ." - This is an indisputable fact.

Jon Richt is a waste of a position coach. Neg away but it doesn't change the truth. The KID doesn't even talk about the QBs, Mark does.

For those that say he recruits well, I would first of all say that that's mostly Mark Richt, and second of all say that The University of Miami is a caliber of school that would have no problem attracting better recruiters and more qualified coaches here. I hate nepotism.

Advertisement
Back